Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

If I am not mistaken one of the capsuleers you accuse is an Achur, though I do not know if they remain heiian. That is why I mention kresh.

Your persistent criticism of Ishuk-Raata proves you understand the division between militia and loyalist. The situation in the 24th Crusade appears even more chaotic than the Protectorate. Nor should we presume to independently judge what “proper behavior” is for loyalists of another nation without carefully consulting with our Mega, friends and peers.

You know as well as I do the SPROT has its share of scoundrels, though I maintain far less than the other three. Accusations toward any particular officer are not unusual. If the accusations toward WC Malitia are groundless, ask them to prove it in arbitration or retract. Then, if they refuse to do either, it would be much harder to say you yourself were not being fair, and the justice of your cause would be plain to all.

On behalf of Saitsuo, I offer to pay all legal filing fees. One of our sister companies is an arbitrator, though I advertise them here you may use who you wish. If you agree, I will even match SPD standings toward those pilots to the findings of the arbitrator, should the judge rule fairly.

2 Likes