Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Malitia; you were one of the main representatives of Stribog. Stribog is a pro-Triglavian entity.

Are we to now believe you never really were that, not in your heart, it was all a ruse, a cover? That all that you did for Stribog during the invasions and after was some kind of an… elaborate spy scheme for the State?

I for one am happy if people swept away by initial Triglavian propaganda are finding their true loyalties again, but maybe a little less protesting that you never did anything wrong would serve you, and the State, better.

6 Likes

I was a representative? When did that happen? All my time in Stribog I spent as a fairly unremarkable line member, organizationally speaking. My only special appointment came after I discovered a peer of mine had been compromised by Sansha technology, something I quickly rectified.

I won’t say that information collection wasn’t an objective, but the main point was access to resources and space that’d allow me to do my own work.

I have been very honest about this all throughout, my loyalty even being a common point of contention with Stribog leadership.
I think most of you were just comfortable with assuming I was something else, and never really cared to look into it.
Not that I blame you, of course, I have always been fairly unremarkable on the grand scale of things, but you will find I have been pretty consistent.

Very well, do it that way then.

Just don’t complain people did not try and advice you, later.

3 Likes

Apologies for crowding you on this subject.

But I have to hear this. Directly. From you.

Is the Collective involuntarily bioadapting State citizens justified, yes or no?

1 Like

No it is not.

1 Like

What about others?

I leave it to their people to ask that question.

I do not need to ask. She supported the invasion of Skarkon; she has been killing Edencom forces in Skarkon; she participated in the destruction of our rescue&resistance station in Skarkon; she has opened fire on evacuation vessels.

Actions speak louder than words.

6 Likes

Except, of course, that’s not true. Joint operations against Kybers wouldn’t make someone an enemy of the State. The State’s continued involvement in EDENCOM, in fact, would suggest just the opposite: that giving aid and support to Kybers were the actions of an enemy of the State. Especially one who’s taking ‘orders from the Collective’.

Last May, when you took it upon yourself to act as a spokesperson (however unofficially) to go declaring what ARC would and wouldn’t be permitted to do, on behalf of Stribog. No matter what Stribog’s org chart said your role was, you operated as a representative here.

EDIT: More generally, as I’m sure an officer is aware: any member of any organization who takes it upon themselves to make public statements regarding the operations of that organization is acting as a representative. When you ‘wear the uniform’, so to speak, you represent the uniform, and your words and actions reflect upon the organization. This is not a difficult concept, and it is one drilled into every single damned recruit in every single damned military in the cluster.

4 Likes

Is no more sophomoric than the tendency to use real or perceived insults to avoid addressing the substance of an argument. The Federation have considerable interest in all Caldari Naval activity; you of all people though ought to have the wherewithal to grasp who, irrespective of Gallente sense of entitlement it is the Caldari Navy feel they owe clarification to, and frankly the futility, yourself notwithstanding, of attempts to impose a foreign and destructive set of values upon members of the Caldari officer class.

Incidents and violations will exist wherever there are borders, and whatever you sought to accomplish with that attempted smokescreen; the possibility of such incidents is the strongest possible case for significant naval concentrations in whatever nation to be proximate to their borders.

Statements like this are why your intelligence gets insulted; I hope my honoured allies in the State will correct me should I be in error, but it’s clear even to me that in your haste to abandon your ancestors’ nation, that you have forgotten enough to no longer understand it.

3 Likes

Triglavians sell yipyapping as if trigonometry still matters in YC 124 ? How positively gauche.

I understand what the State is and what it does to people more than most, and I do not require a foreigner to explain what it is to me.

My presence at the Malkalen memorial to the lost was for personal reasons, which were approved well in advance by the authorities that operated the event. If you took umbrage with my presence there, take it up with them.

Unless you were intending to offend your erstwhile compatriots, it might be best if someone did.

Listen, either they have a say, and you must make them say the right things, or the do not have a say, in which case they can say whatever and it won’t matter.

Which one is it?

If I am not mistaken one of the capsuleers you accuse is an Achur, though I do not know if they remain heiian. That is why I mention kresh.

Your persistent criticism of Ishuk-Raata proves you understand the division between militia and loyalist. The situation in the 24th Crusade appears even more chaotic than the Protectorate. Nor should we presume to independently judge what “proper behavior” is for loyalists of another nation without carefully consulting with our Mega, friends and peers.

You know as well as I do the SPROT has its share of scoundrels, though I maintain far less than the other three. Accusations toward any particular officer are not unusual. If the accusations toward WC Malitia are groundless, ask them to prove it in arbitration or retract. Then, if they refuse to do either, it would be much harder to say you yourself were not being fair, and the justice of your cause would be plain to all.

On behalf of Saitsuo, I offer to pay all legal filing fees. One of our sister companies is an arbitrator, though I advertise them here you may use who you wish. If you agree, I will even match SPD standings toward those pilots to the findings of the arbitrator, should the judge rule fairly.

2 Likes

“But whosoever shall turn from the light
And run in fear
The Lord shall abandon her
And forever forsaken will she be.”

This is all we need to know now.

I did that already.

She did not run in fear.

I now and forever renounce the Evil God
I will not obey His commands
I will not follow His followers
I will not fear His punishment
(Renouncement, trad)

2 Likes

That is not what I see here.

However, I am delighted that you seem to have changed your mind. Please let me know what arbiter you intend to use and I will do everything in my power to facilitate a peaceful resolution.

I would also like to commend you for your selflessless. You knew, of course, that in any lengthy arbitration battle a list of slanders were likely to be dragged out against your own reputation - such is the nature of the process - but you fearlessly proceeded to the defense of WC Malitia anyway.

Rest assured that if you eventually settle on using Voir Dire Arbitration, I will testify personally on your behalf against any baseless accusations concerning your support for the Provist traitors, or slanderous scandal mongering rumors concerning your relationship with WC Malitia. I know that it is your sense of justice and not anything else at all driving your actions at this moment.

I did take it up with them. I asked the security officer why you were allowed to attend the memorial. He said that he could not answer that question. I then walked out in protest. I will not commemorate the victims of the attack in Malkalen alongside a turncoat who pledges allegiance to the people responsible for that attack.

2 Likes