The Liberation of Athounon

They are neither enlisted to the Service to the Empire as loyal soldiers (on example of LiP), nor behave like loyalists, considering their outright offense against State military personnel.

All offenses from their side will be dealt accordingly. Either they are friendly to us, or not. If they aren’t, I am not going to hold myself in any manner. They were presented a chance to show that they are actually friendly by bringing apologies to Cmdr. Malitia for their offenses. So far neither of the perpetrators managed to do that.

As a private duels, I issue duels only if my Honor was assaulted, if they would be blaming me in treason, for example. Blaming in treason a fellow officer I consider a crime of defamation and slander and take down offenders as a Security Officer would take down a pirate (considering they have zero authority to decide on loyality of our personnel - they are NOBODY for that).

I could invite the offenders to a tea ceremony, but I doubt they would follow Caldari customs. Nor treating a jaijii like that would be fair anyway.