Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Ok. Moving this from the other thread where Else clearly doesn’t want to have to deal with this crap.

You’re the one making the assertion. The burden of supporting your claim is yours.

And, again, you provide nothing to support this claim, during a period when Republic society is actively rejecting other cultures.

Citation needed.

But the Tribal level isn’t the most basic of levels. That’s the Clan level. And there is unity there. The Clans then come together as the Tribe, and while there’s discussion and often disagreement, when the Tribal Chief makes a decision, that decision’s final.

Please demonstrate otherwise, if you’re going to continue to make these baseless claims.

I also don’t work in a ‘foreign empire’. I don’t pay taxes to any ‘foreign empire’ or enrich their economy. If anything, I funnel money from CONCORD and, indirectly, from Jita, into the Republic. But please, continue your pontificating without taking even a few minutes to try to understand what you’re talking about.

You really overestimate how long it would take CONCORD to decide 'ok, turn ‘em all off’.

I see someone who believes he’s on our side, yes. I also see someone who says he was fighting on our side while I was still at PTS, and you know what? Thanks. I appreciate that.

But you should probably take the time to catch up on how our society’s been ticking over ever since then, before you go and lecture us—especially freakin’ Elsebeth—about crap you’re clearly out of date on.

5 Likes