An open letter to Kril Efrit

I don’t know many planetary farmers that can clone into a new body the moment they die. True, we are not literally immortal. We are functionally immortal. I don’t need a lesson in everyday cloning procedures.

I don’t know who you think you are, but I’m under no obligation to provide you proof of anything. Look it up yourself.

Ahh, I can see where you’re coming from now. No, I don’t support traditionalism ahead of progress. I’m saying, based on my information and study, that the traditional Matari culture is losing out to other cultures, not to it’s own Matari culture. I absolutely believe that a culture must progress or die.

Yet the Minmatar people continue to leave in droves for Gallente space.

I’m well aware of how the Republic works and functions. Even on the tribal level, every empire outside of Minmatar can see that there isn’t unity even on the most basic of levels.

I make more money out here than I could there. So my Clan makes more money with me out here, sending it more than 3/4 of my income, than they would if I was in the Republic. That means my Clan can do more, provide better for its members, promote the interests of the Tribe more, than it could if I were in the Republic.

Capsuleers aren’t even 1/1000th of a percent of the population. We’re not indicative of any societal trends.

Angus_Thermopollye:

So, you don’t see enriching the economy of a foreign empire as opposed to the one of your own native people to be a detriment to your society? Perhaps that’s why the Minmatar ended up in chains.

You really underestimate our impact into the governance of the empires, I believe. Yes, our percentage is statistically low but we literally have the capability to take the power away from the empires if we so choose.

You look at me as an enemy, an interloper. You can’t even see someone that is firmly on your side. Oh, well. Let me know how that works out for you all.