Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I should’ve actually posted from my very first reply here in Off-Topic.

And I was speaking generally as well.

It’s not constructive, no, but that still doesn’t make it gatekeeping. I find it curious how you rationalize that by looking into employing a codedot propagandist to write an opinion piece about “how code is good for the economy”, you’ll find “all” the viewpoints and the “whole truth.” You seem to think that they need a voice, that not wanting to listen to their preaching and propaganda is somehow unfair. They’re already constantly yelling to everyone about their personality cult. Your story really wouldn’t change at all if you just made it about “how constant destruction feeds into capsuleer economy” instead of giving yet another soapbox to people that already stand on every proverbial street corner.

Yet again, I’ll say, you’re free to do so, I can’t and won’t stop you. I’ll just say it’s dumb.

Actually I’m as surprised (but appreciative) of the kind words I’ve received as the next pirate. But no, I’m not looking into controlling any narratives. You’ve dug in your heels about this and I believe I understand why. I just don’t agree with it.

Anyway, I’ll check your releases other articles when they come out, hopefully they’ll be worth reading.