Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

That’s most certainly not the case, otherwise she would ask me if that would be the same with the alternative version. Did she do that? No.
She could have said that alternative version herself, stating that she thinks so. Did she do that? No.
What she did?
She posted my quote CHANGING MY WORDS to HER.

And I am not talking even how wrong was that message itself, but rather how wrong are her methods of bringing that message in, because by bringing it that way she simply slanders her opponent in discussion, so she could argue over words they didn’t say.

That’s not what a respectable opponent would do. That’s what a “troll” would do.
Thus I refuse to consider her as an intelligent opponent and instead I confront her for being offensive forum abuser, discarding her ideas as not worthy for my consideration.

I suppose given her last response, you’re correct.

Makes you wonder about the standards of capsuleers in the State, really.

1 Like

“Not all of them” something something.

Are there other kinds?

4 Likes

One wonders.

1 Like

RE: Concerns about CONCORD not giving a ■■■■, I share the same concern, but who knows, maybe they’ll remember what they exist for, for a change.

1 Like

When Nomistrav, myself and - whilst I hate to speak on the behalf of others, I am pretty sure she has made her feelings clear about CONCORD in the past - @Arsia_Elkin agree on a topic, I think we can safely say it is a non-partisan concern.

CONCORD is not fit for purpose. Not for tackling Triglavians, Drifters or other existential threats. Not for delivering essential services as the blackout proved. Not for humanitarian aid or support. Hell, they’re not even good at policing - a fact I was able to exploit and exposed time and again in the New Order.

And yet, despite their obvious failings, the Empires recently threw more money as this experiment in corruption and complacency and even then, nothing has changed.

CONCORD is not and, I fear, never again will be fit for purpose.

2 Likes

First of all, I am officer of State Protectorate, not the Navy itself, even if State Protectorate is umbrella of the Navy, we have different goals, chain of command and rank system.
Second, State Protectorate is fighting the war in low security space, not “hiding” from anyone, primary sphere of activity of State Protectorate pilots is low security space. We are the most active detachment of State army forces.
Third, policing the space from criminal trash like CODE pilots is not our primary activity, that goes first to CONCORD, partly to the Navy and sometimes to private Megacorp security forces.
Fourth, I see everything that happens on grid. Obviously it didn’t. There were no your ship around, there were no your supposed target around. I wouldn’t be surprised if you killed one of your own external agents in a mining just for the sake of bolstering in doing something like that.
Fifth, I hope to see you soon in space.

But you know what’s even more funny? I actually did kill some miners - primarily FDU and TLF pilots, official enemies of Caldari State, of course I wasn’t losing security status for that. But CODE… CODE just barks barks barks, without even managing to check the facts.

Don’t blame them too much - since fighting for freeom is basically preying upon the innocents as well. Isn’t it your virtue?
And that’s not Caldari beliefs that strong have “right” to conquer the weak. In fact, we don’t even accept the notion of right per se. So-called “right” of strong to conquer the weak is nothing but a freedom of strong to conquer weak. Here in the State we use the power of law, that cuts down the freedom and doesn’t let strong abuse weak just because they’re strong and have freedom for that.

The goal of Corporation is a self-development, that leads to development of people who constitutes that Corporation. After all, the idea of Corporation is “working together”. The core tenant of Caldari docrtine is working for common good rather for petty personal interests. By developing the Corporation, you develop every worker in that Corporation. And the Laws of Corporations prevents individuals from exercising freedoms at anyone’s expense.

As for whom I consider hostile - everyone who will attack the State. I can and will attack anyone will be violating Caldari State laws in Caldari territory, would be it CODE cultists or freedom fanatics. Though always keep in mind, that my primary sphere of activities is fighting foreign invaders and protecting the State from gallentean occupants.

I can challenge this post if I wanted, but I will not as I will uphold what I said.
Hivaa saitsuo against those code.
I hope the pronunciation is right.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ hell, I muted the other topic because of the absolute ■■■■-tier arguing, can you all do the world a favour and keep it in one thread?

3 Likes

If anyone has any ground to complain about ■■■■-tier arguing, that’s certainly not you, considering you’re the one who was changing words of your opponent in a quote. I doubt anyone can go lower than that.

Cant blame her.
Every single discussion with these cultists results in such arguing.

It takes 2 people to have an argument and both sides share equal blame for it.

If you don’t want to argue, don’t. Simples.

Honestly, I’d prefer to discuss our corporations and our way of life, rather than arguing with these followers of manslaughtering cult. I don’t think they would understand anything anyway, it’s about same as I tried to explain that @Kalaratiri that her behavior in discussion was unacceptable and why, and her still failing to comprehend it. Utter waste of time.

Then stop.

1 Like

At church today, I saw a spider, indicating they are coming in from outside.

Winter is coming.

I’m just preserving this for posterity for the ‘Aldrith is scheming against the Sarum because he’s actually working for the Khanid’ file.

2 Likes

I would remind Pilot Shutaq and other Amarr loyalists that the actions of the so-called Elder Fleet were neither officially sanctioned nor in any way affiliated with the legally constituted government of the Republic. The ships and personnel manning them were not Republic Fleet and were in fact built secretly in Thukker space with funds illegally diverted from the government.

5 Likes

I see no scheming there. It is asking for clarification on the CONCORD-legality of the war he is fighting. That is a fair question and does not to me suggest any kind of disloyalty or intent there-of towards his liege-lords.

4 Likes