Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I certainly don’t. The Goon’s on her own. If we happen to agree it’s purely coincidental. :wink:

See, I said someone was going to enjoy having me the ■■■■ around. You just won me a ■■■■■■■ bet!

That doesn’t count. Enjoying hating you isn’t the same as enjoying having you around.

2 Likes

■■■■ off, they don’t even like talking to you here.

Oh look who’s talking.

Uh… wow. That’s quite the fallacy you’ve got there.

Let me see if I can break it down and show it to you.

Amarr Empire =/= Ushra’Khan.

If you want that equation to work, you’re gonna have to substitute something that’s equivalent to U’K. Which would be:

Amarr Militia = U’K.

I have never “taken other Matari to task” over not giving the Amarr Militia “the benefit of the doubt.”

In any case where I’ve asked “other Matari” to give Amarr loyalists “the benefit of the doubt”, I’ve been referring to a specific subset of Amarr, whether it be a particular Amarr loyalist alliance or uninvolved Amarr baseliners.

But you, Arrendis, just like your peers, are constantly looking for something to pin me to the wall on. Every time I say something, you all take it to its most twisted, illogical end that puts me most at odds with Matari ideals, just because I believe in peace.

Not to mention that “take other Matari to task” would imply that you all give any sort of weight to what I do honestly say. You clearly don’t.

1 Like

Lemme break it down for you:

Nobody’s said ‘Amarr Empire == Ushra’Khan’.

I’ve said they’re both guilty of murdering non-combatants. And they are. I haven’t twisted a single thing you’ve said, Mel. I’ve simply made statements of my own that you seem hel-bent on taking offense to. Well, you have fun with that.

Nope. Doesn’t imply that at all. You can scold and natter on like an old fishwife all you want without anyone giving a crap what you say.

1 Like

Hey, you can ■■■■ off, too. You’re talking to me more than anyone else lately. At least Arrendis admits she’s a glutton for ■■■■■■■ punishment because she likes it. Not like she’d be a Goon if she wasn’t, but you know.

1 Like

Apologies for being late, but it appears that you’re correct.

Pure, natural profanity.
The best one.

@Nicolai_Serkanner

Hey, Nicolai. Please check out this Roman guy’s posts up there.

Wouldn’t you ■■■■■■■ agree? :smiley:

1 Like

I do indeed.

2 Likes

You said it. But hey, if you deny it enough, maybe it’ll become untrue.

So what’s this, then?

Let me repeat: I have never asked anyone, least of all any Matari, to extend the benefit of the doubt to the Amarr Empire. Never. Why would I, when even I don’t give the Empire the benefit of the doubt?

What I have done is asked Matari capsuleers to give specific Amarr loyalists the benefit of the doubt. I have done that, and I had my reasons for doing so. Very transparent reasons, in fact.

Maybe you’re technically right. You didn’t just twist what I said. You twisted my entire message, the very thing I’ve been working toward, simply because you and your ilk can’t see the difference between some Amarr and an entire ■■■■■■■ Empire of Amarr. You’re ready to throw me off the cliff because you don’t like my message.

Typical.

Exhibit Z.

No, Mel, nobody’s throwing you off a cliff because we don’t like your message. But, you know, once again, I know you’re gonna decide to work yourself into a lather about how disagreeing with you, or worse, actually holding you accountable for the things you’ve said and done, is a campaign of persecution aimed at destroying your life and reputation, and it’s so horrible, you had to go and hide behind that dumbass Blackguard Intratech nonsense.

So if you want to know why people tend to dismiss what you say, and view you as a little… less than an honest actor sometime… if you want to know who’s made that happen? S’all you, babe. No cliffs needed.

2 Likes

I don’t mind when someone does this. In fact, I appreciate it. What you’re doing me is holding me accountable for something that I didn’t do but that you want me to have done. There’s a huge difference, and I refuse to live in your imagination just to satisfy your needs.

You have no idea what you’re talking about here, and it’s hilarious because even a tiny bit of research would show you. But you’d like to believe that I’m MAYA and I made up that whole thing or whatever, so you’re not even gonna look for it.

Dismiss? Not at all. You don’t listen in the first place. Sometimes I think that you do. But then you–and not just you, but multiple others–go and do something ridiculous like ask me whether I condemn all murderous and genocidal acts. Like, for real? If you were paying attention, you wouldn’t have to ask in the first place.

And how do you claim I did that exactly? I’ve always been honest and upfront about what I stand for. Even when I changed my viewpoint–because, as a reminder, I was actually at Thebeka, and I worked to incite slave riots–I was honest about that, too. I’m honest about who I love. At the moot, I was honest about my intentions. And right now, I’m honestly irritated by your refusal to pay mind to facts.

You have a question? Think I’m lying about something? Tempted to “dismiss” something I say because you find it suspect? Why not ask me, instead of coming up with creative little diversions to entertain yourself?

That’s real rich from the person who spent most of the last year telling Elsebeth what she thought of you, and completely ignoring any and all statements and actions to the contrary. Y’made yer bed, Mel. Sleep tight.

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s a no, then. Typical.

And don’t make assumptions about what happens between me and another person. You don’t have the details.

Once again, you make up whatever colorful story fills in the blanks best for you.

Yeah. Because you didn’t do it again and again and again right here on the IGS.

1 Like

Lord Arrach Sarum is none of those things.

None save honest.

1 Like

And I apologized for it in private.

Guess that doesn’t count, since it wasn’t on the IGS, right?

Great, I’m glad to hear it. But apologies don’t mean it didn’t happen. And they don’t mean people don’t take into account that it happened when they’re considering how credible you are.

You know we can all see his hand up yer rear, right?