Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Actually, yes, you would. During your tenure in Wolfsbrigade there was rampant piracy in your ranks. I-RED’s engagement on behalf of Q-CATS was nothing more than to clean those people out. I-RED was NOT a neutral organization during this time as they had filed an agreement with Q-CATS to cooperate and engage these forces. Ironic this wasn’t made clear to you before considering how you were there.

So you acknowledge that individuals can operate under the guise of the State and still commit treason, but somehow engaging these forces on your part does not show any indication of treason, but when I-RED does it suddenly becomes an issues because you happened to be involved? I think I’m missing a step in your reasoning. Help me understand.

This I surprisingly agree with. Granted I may be misunderstanding your point.

The point I’m trying to get across is this:

No, from my perspective it seems you don’t. I truly wish you did, but in the /VERY/ short time I’ve been associated with you I’ve come to realize you simply don’t believe the facts when they’re in front of you.

Ishukone did what Ishukone always does, protects their interests. you happened to be caught in the middle and didn’t realize what was going on right around you.

If you’d like I can get you in touch with someone who might be able to help you understand.

3 Likes

They were not in State militia, they were siding in enemy - they were literally nobody, daring to think they have any authority to decide who in State military was a pirate or not, while they themselves were flying with organization known for piracy. They were not in the military, they were not in CBT, they were just freaking neutrals attacking loyal State corporation on a basis of a false accusation - probably supplied by these pirating gallente themselves.
Even if we assume the accusation wasn’t false considering that Wolfsbrigade has left the Honorable service for the State and joined pirate ranks themselves after, at the time while they properly committed their service to the State I-RED had absolutely no authority to investigate into possible cases of piracy.

Nor they had moral power to this, considering Wolfsbrigade was fighting the war, protecting the State from gallentean occupants, and what was I-RED doing at that time? Licking gallente boots? Sending brainwashed pets like you to attack loyal State officers? :-1:

My involvement is involvement of any State military personnel, so it’s not important… maybe it’s important to offensive people like you to bring all sort of nonsense about us, but in fact, it does not.

Now, for missing steps. I don’t know what exactly you managed to miss, considering I explained it quite plain and simple for even toddler to get it. But for you specially, as a special listener, I’ll rephrase that one more time.

First of all, when I-RED has declared war Wolfsbrigade forces, there were not a single evidence of treason of at least single pilot of Wolfsbrigade.
When Wolfsbrigade declared mutual war on I-RED… I think you can guess under which condition you declare war to be MUTUAL, I think even someone like you can get it that you need to have actual a wardec against you.

Then again, for possible treason of any Wolfsbrigade pilots I-RED had absolutely no authority to intervene, they could petition their behavior to Wolfsbrigade directorate to be court-martialed, or Protectorate, Navy or CBT. I-RED were just neutrals, attacking State militia - that’s all. And since they claimed to be loyal to the State, their actions can be considered as a treason, since loyal to the State organization under no circumstance shall attack State military. If it does - it is either not loyal or a traitor.

Returning back to Wolfsbrigade - it was actively participating in the war, being a LEADING State military group at that time. Claiming their treason before they left military, excuse me, so far was the most idiotic thing I heard on these forums.

Aren’t you just a foaming at mouth propagandist? Who brainwashed you so hard? If I don’t believe any fact, go ahead, show it maybe? Or be so kind to shut up and learn your place, okay?

Are we talking Ishukone or these I-RED scoundrels? You just gonna switch topics like that and then cry out loud about me not realizing something?

Are you freaking serious?

Oh, and speaking about facts going on around you, could you remind me please, what YOU were doing when we were protecting the State from I-RED’s aggression and where the heck did you soak in all this ■■■■■■■■? From some sort of Federal propaganda holoreel, or?

Me? At that time I was being trained in logistics and serving my mandatory period, and seeing a very beautiful Caldari trainee. We weren’t being fed data relating to conflicts that didn’t directly address us, thank you for asking :slight_smile:

I can see I am not as flexible when it comes to mental gymnastics, I’ll step back and let the flame burn out.

2 Likes

I was in bed, having a really fun dream about cake, and just as it was getting to the good bit, I was rudely awakened by my servant, who said “Terribly sorry to disturb you ma’am but there is a God at the door”.

“Tell him I’ve already got one” I said blearily. “He is most insistent.” replied my servant. “Fine” I said, putting on my dressing gown so as to be respectable, I usually just wear a nightgown in bed, unlike say Gallente ladies who just wear a smile.

So when I got to the door, there was God, which I wasn’t really expecting at that time of day, and He said to me "Diana Kim is not a Templis Dragonaur” to which I responded “Well I knew that already. Was that it?”, to which God added “also Anyanka Funk isn’t dead after all”, and then He said “Good day madam.”, then left.

My servant then asked if I was going back to bed, and I said “well I’m up now, I might as well have a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and then go and post on the IGS”

5 Likes

Whilst mocking a fantasist is arguably deserved, mocking those that are still grieving is sickening. Whether you agree with her politics and methods or not, allow Anyanka to rest in the peace she deserves without your taunting.

1 Like

Everyone thought that she died 5 months ago.

They were wrong.

1 Like

@Valerie_Valate
Yesterday, a person named Annelise Valate appeared in the Summit channel. She denied any relation to you, but was evasive as to whether she is a manufactured life form like Synthia or Connie. Perhaps you would be willing to clarify.

1 Like

It’s not really something I care to discuss on the IGS.

1 Like

Thanks, it will help lessen the headaches that I tent to get reading though these forums.

As a small note… you are not so bad after one get past the “passive criticism”

It’s not often I hear my criticisms described as ‘passive’. :thinking: But thanks for the ‘not so bad’ part. :slight_smile:

I was having a really good daydream about cake, and just as it was getting to the good bit, I was rudely awakened by the chimes of my evemail device.

Truly hyperlight communications devices are a scourge of modern civilisations.

That’s a hell of an assumption, isn’t it? I mean, here I am inviting you to give me a reason to care. But your response to even having to do that little work is to just give up? Sorta seems like you’re giving a reason why nobody listens to your Clan.

Ok, just to try to get this clear in my own head: do you not know, or does everyone think your Clan were collaborators? And why do they think that?

1 Like

All right. If I was unfair in thinking that you didn’t care, then I apologize.

I don’t know why no one works with our clan. (And when I say “no one,” I’m being a little loose; some of our neighbors do ally with us, and lots of clans have no trouble buying consumer-end items that contain Corovid parts.) We all assume that it’s because of the collaboration thing, or because of the backwoods-idiot-cousin thing, which probably came from the collaboration thing.

So, you know how any company that survived the occupation was assumed to have been in league with the Amarr? The company that’s now Corovid Industries (my corporation) has existed since long before the Amarr arrived. We built parts for everything from chairs to spaceships.

(Okay, we don’t actually have much proof to back up that claim, but there’s nobody to say that we didn’t.)

That company has always been run by the clan. Specifically, the cadet chief. So when the Amarr invaded, the company survived by merit of the clan (and the hereditary cadet line) surviving. Which we did by a hair. We lost a vast amount of our kin over the course of the occupation. Even today, we have a population of 1,357, when we used to number over ten thousand.

Once the Rebellion began and we crawled out of our caves, we reestablished Corovid, but the clan leadership at the time leaned a little too heavily on the company’s long-past successes. We dodged the ax by pointing out that although the company had technically existed during the occupation, it hadn’t actually been operating, and thus we couldn’t have provided anything of use to the Amarr even if we’d been in league with them. We certainly hadn’t profited in any way. The clan was totally impoverished. The Amarr had destroyed our factories and most of our town. We started over from scratch. And we’re still lagging behind.

So, that’s why there’s a long-lived rumor that we collaborated with the Amarr.

And we’re poor and speak a funny dialect, which is where the backwoods thing comes from.

Whether those two items are the reason no one pays attention to us, or whether there’s some other reason for it, is beyond my knowledge.

Ok. See, I find that perfectly reasonable and believable. Your Clan clearly wasn’t benefiting from any relationship with the Amarr, and if there’d been hard evidence of real collaboration, I’m sure the Shakorites would’ve killed all of you during the Purge.

And I’m not being hyperbolic there. I’m pretty sure they’d have systematically murdered your whole Clan.

But see… you’ve been trying to change this ‘getting ignored’ thing for fifty years. That’s a long time to not even know why you’re being ignored. That’s a real long time to be trying to change a thing, and not asking the people who ignore you why they ignore you. So I kinda tend to think your Chiefs have asked. So… maybe try to find out what they were told, when they did?

I’m sure Tiama has asked. But I’ll check with her in the morning.

Don’t forget that it is quite a common thing to occur. We have many good values ( as Minmatar) but sometimes we can be too harsh even to our own. Where I come from for example, ignoring and marginalizing clans led to them seeking a way to turn towards the Federation to merge with some corporate colonies of their’s only to move forward. And this is a very rare occasion as most of the agreements of that type see Minmatar leaving to the Federation( one of the many reasons why we have such high number of Minmatar there.)

This whole behavior also stems to tribal politics as it is known that even before the day of darkness we used to have a very antagonizing system between each other.

In any rate, what I do know is that there is always a reason. Even in the case of exiled individuals due to the voluval they got…

1 Like

This is not about Ramijozana, who before its members showing up in friendly space frankly registered only very lightly in my mind as “a minor clan thataway, don’t they do electronics or something, I don’t think there’s any issues with them, I can look them up if you like?”

In general, in that region, when a clan stays in its low-influence niche, it is one or more of the following:

• preferring that niche and not having the ambition for more
  • not being willing or able to to play the long-term generational game of business exchanges, marriages, circle memberships and other alliances, to slowly build the necessary association base
  • customs or attitudes different enough from what is considered trad and proper in the region so that important clans won’t play the game with them
  • a long-standing feud or quarrel with some key clan of the region
  • personal vendettas etc between key individuals involved
  • earned bad reputation from previously broken deals etc

There could be other reasons, this is just from the top of my head.

2 Likes

For us and our neighbors, I’d say it’s mostly the second and third ones. All of the clans and towns around mine are pretty poor, probably about until you reach the outskirts of the metro Sundsele area.

I asked Tiama about this. She says that, admittedly, she’s stopped asking other clan chiefs for their reasoning. I can’t blame her–she’s been chief for 50 years now, or 20 years longer than she’d expected to. Anyway, she says there are only a couple dozen chiefs left who she’d ever approached about the issue. Most of them were pretty dodgy about it. The most popular answer, when one was given, was the Amarr-collaboration thing. Others said that they’d been told by their predecessors not to work with us, and they were just sticking to tradition.

Maybe a past clan chief did something to earn enmity. Dunno. But we’ll try to start reaching out to other clans again. Maybe things will have changed.

2 Likes

Technically, you have when you commit something as dishonorable as the thing you committed by spreading slanders about officer in a good standing. If you don’t, you just lose it, give or take.

Like being terrorist means anything. It’s just another combat profession, why you make out of it like it’s something you wouldn’t do, especially considering it’s mostly dominant form of CODE’s activity?..
That’s already second contradiction in your post.

While your alliance murders millions of innocent (industrial, lawful) people in both neutral and their own vessels (probably pirates and scoundrel - but still just people, not politics).

Third contradiction.

Technically, you kill those, who collect these resources and provide them to others who need them, including same people planetside. But nope, your CODE pirates murder them, only creating a shortage of resources, whom gonna hurt it first? Of course those, who have little funds, because with scarcity resources go for higher price. Rich people will buy them, poor will remain poor - just because of YOUR actions. Good job, right?

I am not “ruled” by violence, hatred and anger. I rule violence, hatred and anger in order to exterminate enemies of the State.

I already do quite a lot of useful activities, which, I believe you have missed by one reason or another.
As I got it, did you refuse the challenge and discard your honor then?

It did mean something to the Caldari State, though, didn’t it? Like the Provists being disbanded. Like the Chief Executor and Caldari Providence Directorate getting disbanded. Like a State-wide warrant for Heth’s arrest.

If you saw Heth tomorrow, would you obey your loyalty to the state and arrest him, possibly killing him if he resisted. Or would you allow Heth to continue on his way out of loyalty to him? My point is, I don’t see how you can hold both loyalties indefinitely and, if your true loyalty was to the Caldari State, you would have denounced Heth like most Provists did over 5 years ago.

You also cannot say that there is no problem with Heth being a terrorist and then use calling I-RED terrorists and traitors as a way to slander them. Surely in your eyes that word should be a badge of honour if Heth is wearing it too? It’s like when you said that the Templis Dragonaurs were not terrorists despite them literally being on the Caldari State’s list of terrorist organisations - you cannot pick and choose when a word suits you.

You are quick to accuse me of being akin to a parasite on the New Eden cluster but I put it to you that there is a decent amount of evidence that you are a fifth-columnist trying to bring the Caldari State back under the control of the Provists. For instance, I wonder how favourably your bosses viewed the following statement questioning their judgement and, more importantly to an Officer of the State, implying they committed a coup against Heth:

So, here’s my evidence as to why the Caldari State should be investigating you and your actions and why no-one can ever take seriously you calling anyone else a traitor or a terrorist all the time you support Heth but say you are a loyal Caldari officer. Where is your evidence as to why you claim the same of me, the New Order and, separately, I-RED?