Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Lady Elkin, a Harbinger is one of the few ships I can pilot that might put a dent in the Triglavian invasion forces, based on your statement. If you have any advice for outfitting such a hull to this purpose, I’d be happy to take it.

2 Likes

Just when it was getting… interesting.

Pretty much any battlecruiser with long range weaponry, a micro-warp drive, and a solid activate tank would work well enough. Maybe not the Prophecy or the Myrmidon because they pick off drones, though.

3 Likes

Let’s bring our gripes over here, @Diana_Kim, so as not to derail The List. I await your response on the honourability of the challenge.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Free popcorn here for the show.

6 Likes

The result of any fight doesn’t reply on question who is right, only who is left.
Honor is proven by Courage to answer for your words and standing for what you believe in.

Three main components of Honor is Loyalty, Courage and Honesty, and for any of these I will stand with weapons in hand. For me, as all Caldari, losing honor is worse than losing life, that’s why I am so easy to fight for it. So, what about you?

As cavalier as your attitude may be, these are fair enough terms and I’ll meet you on them. We’ll fight in Tier-One cruisers, equipped with Tier-one modules, in a system of your choosing (though I suggest one in Highsec to mitigate distractions), exactly one week from today (to the hour). Does that sound fair and honourable to you?

That’s quite a long term to agree on beforehand in our cluster that can change so much. Lets meet in one week and agree on a time and exact place closer to that date.

Sounds good to me.

Moved from Capsuleer Corruption: Calling Out the Enemies of Humanity - #240 by Arrendis

siroberon

For all of 35 minutes.

Don’t even try to play that bull here, you pathetic little piece of crap. Especially not when you’re posturing about being all irate about ‘giving away nullsec’ to a damned Goon.

But don’t worry, you won’t make a real Minmatar or null-seccer. Ever.

Last I checked, the sentence you didn’t spell properly means ‘Minmatar don’t troll’, even as you’re trying to get snarky about being a troll. Honestly, get a clue and stop making yourself look stupider.

I know you won’t.

2 Likes

No, you only try to be. :smirk:

C’mon, @Slayer_Liberator, you know as a GSF Director, I’m contractually obligated to throw a little shade. :wink:

Aww, you really went out of your way to look me up over a little sentence. I’m honored. It’s pleases me that a summit slight can cut you deeper than an artery cut. And now you’re a Grammar Amarrian too?

I hit gold today.

Oh, she’s typing.

This will be good.

Lady, I don’t know you. But if you’ve picked a fight with Arrendis, on the IGS, then… well, you’ve kind of screwed up.

4 Likes

See, this is what I mean about ‘not knowing who you’re dealing with’. Here, let me offer you something from just yesterday:

So please, you go ahead and feel all smug about whatever cut you imagine you’ve inflicted. Then start asking people with a clue whether or not I’d go to this much trouble just to wank off over my own verbal cleverness. (Hint: I would.)

Edit: I really hate the formatting here. It is such ass.

1 Like

Oh I hope so,

Am I so supposed be scared of something?

Ohh shes’s typing again.

It’s true !

1 Like

Frankly? I don’t care. This is what I meant when I said yesterday that I’d do this just to enjoy the sound of my own voice. I really am that full of myself. I don’t give a crap how you react to it or how you feel about it. I don’t have any reason to. You’re just not that important to anyone I know or give a crap about, so why would I?

No, see, I do this because I enjoy doing this. Really, I could probably fill up a massive amount of wall of text with just about anything if I felt like it. So you do you. Whatever you do, I can guarantee you this much: it won’t affect my life whatsoever.

Sorry. I do this for me, not you.

1 Like