Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

That seems to be poor phrasing given the circumstances. Were these not the words that caused this investigarion to be made necessary in the first place?

No, Lord Newelle, those were not the words that started it.

The Blood Raiders started it, those who collaborated with them started it. My being arrogant at them does not change it.

2 Likes

If you need a go-between, feel free to bring me in.

I share at least some of your irritation over this. Mine happens to extend to the events and attitudes of all Four Empires. As far as I can tell, youā€™ve had no hand in the negatives of the Amarr.

1 Like

I have, but I have also had a hand in bringing good through it as well. God willing, I shall do so going forward as well.

Thank you for your offer. It will be considered if I have need of it.

I respect and appreciate your acknowledgement of this. That sort of individual attitude is the path to changing the cluster for the better.

Letā€™s keep in mind, the negatives heā€™s ā€˜had a hand inā€™ include:

Slavery, though you know, his wifeā€™s a Holder, itā€™s hard to avoid that one.
Violent reprisals against the victims of chemical weapons attacks1
Material and strategic support of an intentional assault on planetary civilian populations.

And heā€™d probably list all of those among the ā€˜goodā€™ heā€™s had a hand in bringing, too.

1. Not directly, but the Lord Consortā€™s household was part of the military subjugation of the slave rebellion resulting from the Deathglow attack on Alkabsi.

1 Like

I see. Well, if I avoided working with capsuleers whoā€™ve done problematic things, Iā€™d likely never work with anyone.

1 Like

Bahahaaa!

Itā€™s always amusing how all sort of criminals get all excited to pounce at people for just enforcing the law, saying that same legal punishment is ā€œnegativesā€.

While I myself donā€™t agree with slavery and will prevent it from getting inside our borders, it is still a legal procedure in the Empire, and if they allow it - it is good for them. And yet, it ruffles hairs of the criminals backwards so hard that it makes me smile!

Those who object against slavery inside Imperial borders (while not being Imperial representatives themselves) really shall get enslaved themselves for the sake of the whole cluster - because I can bet all of them really have committed enough to be enslaved.

For example, members of Goonswarm federation - these all shall be enslaved for supporting Triglavian invasion into Amarr space.

This ISDā€™s aggressive stance on pruning and locking threads has me very pleased.

4 Likes

Now youā€™ll never know the true purpose of Earlobes.

1 Like

Why would I need that thread if I already know? Thereā€™s a reason I didnā€™t contribute to that thread. Donā€™t ask me, though; I am not at liberty to say.

2 Likes

On the Gallente darknet, there are large images available of Charlesā€™s earlobe. Just the left one, not the right.

And by large, I mean several million pixels to a side.

1 Like

You misunderstand him. Itā€™s not that heā€™s worried about mismanagement, itā€™s that heā€™s been given an excuse. This is all about him getting attention, which is why I moved the response here, out of his thread.

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t actually thinking he was concerned about mismanagement, I was being coy. I figured it was an open opportunity to respond with a statement he would find as ridiculous as the rest of us found his original statement.

Responding to the lunatic simply encourages him.

4 Likes

You should get your translator checked out, that grammar is abominable.

Also, your Code is a pseudo-moralistic piece of self-serving garbage, and your organization failed to stop EDI. Your suicide-bomber antics gained nothing more than a few shrugs from our pilots as we closed ranks like any other loss. Your efforts to headshot our FCs continually failed, in part because you never noticed me among the others.

In conclusion, CODE canā€™t rule its way out of a paper bag, much less ruling hisec. Now stop pleasuring yourself on these forums, thereā€™s other sites for that.

4 Likes

After interacting with yours truly for a couple of yearsā€¦

Intergalactic Summit 119.01.14 21:18
Diana Kim shakes her head
Diana Kim > Drinking is not professional.
Che Biko > Maybe I could use you in my life right now, Diana.
Diana Kim > Oh, use me, Mr. Biko? I will be honored!
Che Biko > Heh. Really?
Diana Kim > It is a good merit to be useful, Mr. Biko. Provided it wonā€™t promote any interests of enemies of the State, I will be glad to help.
Che Biko > You do realize Iā€™m Gallente?
Diana Kim frowns and turns away
Toroko Shiyurida > ā€œGood afternoon everyone.ā€ she states with a small bow.
_
Diana Kim bows, looking slightly red: ā€œGreetings, Ms. Shiyurida.ā€
Che Biko > I would have thought it was obviousā€¦I sometimes feel like a stereotype.
Diana Kim grumbles a bit
_
Che Biko > You seriously did not know?
Diana Kim squints her eyes
Diana Kim > Next topic?
_
Che Biko > Are you still be willing to be useful to me, Miss Kim?
Diana Kim > No, Mr. Biko!

3 Likes

I grow up, I study, I learn!
I recognize you now with ease!

2 Likes

Wrong.

CODE is a cult of racketeers and criminal organization. Majority of CODE pilots are not welcome in high security space and I can with ease shoot them down if they dare to approach me.

On the other hand, with me breaking their so-called Code itself or whatever they made up as a set up of rules for their behavior - they canā€™t do ANYTHING to me. If they attempt to destroy my ship when I will be in high security space, they will be utterly obliterated. I had experience of dealing with them in high security space, I mean, I could have said with ā€˜CODE menaceā€™, but in fact, they arenā€™t even menace, itā€™s just too easy. Theyā€™re cultists who suicide their ships to kill innocent industrialists, violating the law and bringing nothing but death and chaos in high security space. And despite if they succeed in killing them or fail - they always lose ships.

Code always loses. Such losers canā€™t rule anything.

good!