Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I don’t uderstand this ‘un-Amarrian’ thing.
I’d prefer using label as ‘traitor’, it’s more describing and rather objective while ‘un-Amarrianity’ thing looks for me quite subjective and not really well defined, at least to my knowledge.

You prefer to use that word for everyone and everything.
Called you out on your bullcrap - Traitor
Looked at you funny - Traitor
Woke up at 10 instead of 6 - Traitor

You’ve used it so much, it’s lost meaning.

3 Likes

Talks to someone she doesn’t like: Traitor

1 Like

Just to check, paleocryptoxenocyberarchaeology is a word, right ?

The study of ancient, possibly legendary, foreign cybernetic and AI devices, yes ?

Are you arguing it is inaccurate in this case?

It’s probably why you made such a respectable rival, pre-Minmatarsia, of course. I can’t stomach chatting with 90% of Amarrians in local post-conflict, you were different even back then.

2 Likes

If it isn’t, it is now and you could claim to be New Eden’s greatest scholar in the field.

That was rather petty and unwise.
When I use word ‘traitor’ I use it against someone who has committed actual crime of treason.
While what you are using and considering under this word (like imagining someone might call other traitor for being funny) means you need either to check your dictionary or ask for psychiatrist help.

And for you to not starting another rant, I’ll state it here clearly that treason is a rather objective and verifiable fact, and not what you imagine or consider or stretch or looking funny.

In the regard of your answer, I could make a similar proposition that “you have used word ‘YOU’ so much, it lost its meaning, it really seems you’ve meant yourself rather the person you were addressing to!”

I already said it wasn’t my field of expertise. Doing what you say would be a serious breach of professional standards.

Fortunately, no-one takes what you say seriously.

2 Likes

I see you have the same problem with use of word ‘you’. Can you even imagine how silly sounds what you have said, when it was said by a useless GalNet troll like you to a Caldari officer?

You mean a member of a Caldari paramilitary group?

1 Like

You know what’s the main difference between us (besides me being actually a decorated and recognized officer)?

I reason with facts. I do what I say. I achieve strategical goals. And so far I have an excellent record in doing so, because even if I fall, I get up and keep fighting until the objective is secured.

You, on the other hand - just a useless toxic poster on the boards, who, believing CONCORD into personal immortality just offs herself with a sword just to prove something you yourself didn’t even try to understand. You jump on people and insult them, ignoring what they were telling and you even openly telling lies about other people (just as you’ve done right now) - maybe for entertainment, or because some clone brain malfunction, I don’t know the reasons, but the fact remains.

Though probably I should just return to ignoring you, since considering your record of information comprehension, I expect it to flow into your ear from one side and without even touching any neurons (if they even function at all) flow from opposite ear like nothing happened.

1 Like

Sure you do. That’s why your ‘one sentence above’ claim was so easy to prove false. Your organization is a paramilitary organization. That means it, and you, are not actually a part of the State military.

Just stop barking already, goon.

Well… I have to counter your argument here, as paramilitary organizations qualify within the framework of State Armed Forces, though she is indeed a paramilitary separate from the usual command structure, she still qualifies as SAF and State Military.

That all said, any of the Caldari Officers I know in more core military and paramilitary groups in the State would have long since been sharply reprimanded for conduct I’ve seen the Strike Commander conduct. She is outside of the normal discipline chain, no matter how she wishes to say otherwise about being well within what she is allowed. If she were Navy, or hell, even part of say LDPS, her rhetoric over the years would have landed her in hot water many times over.

Nope. In fact, the very nature of being paramilitary means they do not fall within the actual State military. If they did, they would not be paramilitary. They would be military. Rather like parapsychology not being psychology.

Rather, like all of the militias, her organization operates in conjunction with, but detached from, the actual military of an empire. Were they actually part of the military, they would be under a couple of not-insignificant restrictions. For example1:

1. They’d be directly integrated into the chain of command.
    1a. They would not be able to simply decide ‘we don’t want to be part of the militia anymore’ and withdraw, literally at any time. Being an actual part of a military structure means you are there for a predetermined amount of time, to keep things nice and simple for paperwork purposes.
    1b. They would not be free to issue CONCORD-sanctioned war declarations at literally anyone who meets the criteria for receiving them. They could not, for example, declare war on another CalMil corp or alliance. Which they currently can—regardless of whether or not they would, they can.
  2. They’d be subject to disciplinary action over public conduct.
    2a. Shooting allies, as she is known to have done, would result in being pulled from active duty while the incident was investigated.
    2b. Publicly ranting and raving at people, and speaking up in support of Kybernaut activities in Pochven—as she has also done—would immediately trigger investigations and potential disciplinary action.

In addition, if capsuleer corps and alliances became part of the military upon joining the militia, then simply withdrawing from the militia wouldn’t be enough to suddenly allow them to traverse hostile empires’ space again, let alone anchor structures. They’d be (rightly) seen as thinly-veiled covert operatives who might simply be establishing an advanced staging point.

Instead, they’re immediately treated as ‘just another bunch of capsuleers with bad standings’. Not as even former members of an enemy military.

Also, she’d be able to quote her pay grade, because they’d draw regular salaries.

1. Note that these are examples, not an exhaustive list. After all, ‘they’d have specific missions and objectives tasked out to ensure their activities don’t conflict with those of other, less overt operations’ could also apply under (1).

2 Likes

Now it’s even more amusing, I wonder could you name at least one thing I should have been reprimanded for? Do you even have a slightest idea of how our military operates?

Now the funniest part is that we hear this from a DRILL TERRORIST.

I can say that I was one of the most reprimanded cadets back in the Academy, and now compared to what I did back then… it’s like comparing devil and saint.

Hm… while technically inaccurate, as terrorism would require forcing a political agenda through sowing fear and violence, I actually quite like this moniker

Though of course… it just as easily could be taken as Defamation and Slander. I’ll have to consult one of my legal contacts within the State to see if its worth pursuing a case of such.

No no, it’s only defamation and slander if it’s said about her. She can say anything she wants.