Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Or so she thinks.

Slander is spoken defamation. Libel is published or broadcast defamation. If you are serious, do consider taking proper advice as these distinctions matter. As it happens, we issued advice on a libel claim to a client just today so would be happy to talk it through. For good measure, your residency and the subject matter of the statement would probably provide a nexus to claim Federal jurisdiction successfully.

On public fora I largely don’t care to make the distinction, but in the actual proceeding of things I’m well aware the distinction and importance there of don’t worry.

2 Likes

This is a barrel of laughs considering who is posting it.
I will treasure this post, may it brighten my darkest days.

3 Likes

Wasn’t it so when you pointed your drill at LDPS?

1 Like

Considering the contents and quality of your replies I have seen for years, of course, you shall treasure it, since it could be as well been adressed to you if for some reason I wanted to speak with you.

If you didn’t want to speak to her, why are you?

I hear Amarrians and in particular Kanids celebrate with orgies with sex slaves. Is that considered pious activity?

Because she dared to open her useless mouth at me, just like you did. Otherwise I wouldn’t even notice existence of persons like her or you.

Now, be so kind to learn your place already and stop talking to me, you are absolutely not interesting.

Speaking about…

Well, go ahead, try to sue me for stating a fact, that would be an amusing case. Besides, you know, I always say that I will answer for every word I say and surely will visit this tribunal session for a good entertainment show.

On the other hand, if you consider I offended you, you could have easily challenged me.

As it is said, only slaves and dishonorable cowards don’t avenge for offenses. Go ahead, your move, DRILL TERRORIST.

Oh, Diana… you really never do learn a damned thing, do you? It’s one of the things that makes you such a ready chew-toy.

Lai Dai claiming something is terrorism doesn’t actually make it terrorism, any more than you claiming the same would.

Lai Dai claiming something is terrorism, and having the legal backing to make those claims, the isk to take lawsuits to court, and the media influence to craft a narrative, would in fact make something terrorism to a large selection of people. Naturally you can claim it’s not terrorism, but the Empire would claim what it does to the Republic is not terrorism. It’s up to who is making the claim and how much influence they have.

And Lai Dai have a lot of influence.

1 Like

Being able to sell a lie doesn’t make it true. It only makes it well-sold.

1 Like

A truth nobody believes is a useless truth.

‘Nobody’ is a feat well beyond even the best of megacorp marketing.

I mean, it’s just a stating of a fact.

But in the end, the discussion of our DRILL TERRORIST’s motivations (or her being a terrorist or not) isn’t really profitable, and it really derails us from the important part.

It doesn’t really matter if she’s a terrorist or not.

What does matter is that she has committed a CRIMINAL offense against the State and THREATENED a State Corporation.

Call it terrorism, call it self-defence, call it piracy, call it incompetence, call it anti-profitable activity, call it dancing on a dead slaver hound’s head, call it wearing fedo’s tentacle on forehead, or call it kissing gallente boots - while it could be lie or it could be truth, these words are not important. Her actions are.

And for them she shall answer.

But what about the rampaging precursor AI in Eugales ?

That’s still happening, right ?

Did you ask this to DERAIL?

Well I’m kind of reluctant to communicate with them directly, in case they start asking me awkward questions about Synthias brain and what exactly my role in her creation was.

2 Likes

I did not have the questions. Now I have them all.

1 Like