Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

She doesn’t have to: my daily optempo during wartime averaged at around five fleets a day.

At least he admits he’s an irrational git.

Is your qualifier; the incredible is

Yup.

That average optempo is over just under 8 months out of each year from YC 114-YC121, and more or less the entire period from June 5 YC 122-Aug 10 YC 123.

Have they? Can you describe how it differs from say, normal capsuleer activities?

1 Like

The flow of vyraj is probably governed by the incompressible fluid equations, and is thus solvable.

Whereas capsuleer behaviour has no rhyme or reason to it, and is thus incomprehensible.

If you would like to know. I encourage you to come fly with us and experience it yourself.

Kybernauts of the Perun, Veles, and Svarog Sub-Clades are all recruiting and I personally welcome all with open arms to whichever one should choose to join =)

But if not, in description the Flow has shown us a way of living that betters ourselves in the formation of a higher being. A path and way of lif unlike that of the Empires which treasures riches over civilisation, belief over progress, out dated systems over evolution or trivial matters.

A new path, one that requires bitter strength and sacririce, but leads to a better future of Glorification than our current dystopia in the Empires.

Kybernaut Sub-Clade
Celltear

A very respectable record =)

So, pilot? Just to mention-- the Triglavians have been using that word, “glorification,” a lot ever since they first appeared. I don’t think it means anything more than “we acknowledge your victory and reward you.”

It’s not a promise of a great future exactly. It’s just a winner’s purse. And if there’s one thing that’s become abundantly clear about the Collective, it’s that it doesn’t believe in letting people rest on their winnings. It’s more like, “Yay, you win! Now on to the next contest!”

However I look at it, a “flow” is a restless thing, defined by movement. And whether it’s any fun at all tends to depend on your place in it, which you can never be sure of maintaining.

1 Like

I prefer Kybernaut as a former capsuleer who has been exposed to Proving since DT of Raravoss’ dawn.

But yes, as a Sobornost Kybernaut undergoing constant Proving Glorification doesn’t seem to be an end to fomenting our capabilities and development.

But it is the way of life that allows us to grow outside of the chains of the Empires and ideaologies thqt halt our progression along the flow.

We hope one day to be endorsed and shown the gates of Bujan, and will continue our cooperation with the Convocation to see what they have in reward for our efforts =)

Kybernauts Sub-Clade
Celltear

No. You said they’ve shown you the Flow. So I want you to tell me what it is. Prove your… flow.

Where?

Hentogaira, Estala Constellation.

Hentogaira never came under attack as far as I know, it was one of EDENCOM’s “Massive Fortifications” performed ahead of time.

2 Likes

Are you trying to make a point there or what?

In every invasion that you flew in, you supported an entity hostile to the Caldari State, and in your continued support of the Collective you do the same. Maybe you did not do it in Caldari Space, maybe you did, but that was not the claim. The claim was you support a hostile entity, and that’s 100% true.

3 Likes

Truly a marvelous display of utter lack of self-awareness right here.

Think of the justification you and yours have been endlessly parroting to justify working with enemy forces, then read your post again.

1 Like

Your hypocrisy surprises noone who has suffered the misfortune of your interjections; though the nakedness of it is unusual.

Do you lack principles and beliefs, or are they simply subservient to the expediency of the day’s lie?

1 Like

This is not about me.

It is entirely possible for both of us to be making the same choice, in a slightly different way, for different reasons.

The question is, are you honest about it? Yes, I do fly with the Enemy of the tribes against Triglavians. I have no qualms saying so. It is a choice I’ve made and I continue to make, and I am not ashamed of it.

And yes, you fly with an Enemy of the State against Edencom forces.

1 Like

And if you go back to the root of this discussion with Revenant you will see how this is not remotely applicable. My loyalty to the State was called into question. It is no secret to anyone how much the Collective favors me. I have killed enemies of the State and enemies of all of humanity. My record of service to both the State and Sukuuvestaa reflect my loyalties perfectly.