Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

The claim was, Remilia Malitia, that you support an entity hostile to the State. And no matter how much you squirm, or how much you try and shine the light on my crimes, that claim is and remains 100% true.

1 Like

Actually, the claim was:

Which is a completely baseless accusation.

Still, you do the exact thing you accuse I-RED of: fly with an entity hostile to the State.

1 Like

I accused them of piracy and attacking neutral State freeports.

An entity can, then, in your opinion, be neutral to the State while supporting entities hostile to the State, in general?

1 Like

They are Freeports. They support everyone and no-one. As I brought up earlier in the other thread, even the Keepstar in Perimeter falls under this category. Do you intend to just burn every Freeport in New Eden down?

This is not about us. This is about Secret Space Squirrels being a Stribog holding corp. If they are a neutral entity, so is, for example, a Federal loyalist holding corp operating in Caldari space. Do you agree with this definition, or do you not?

1 Like

If they operate public freeports like SESPS does? Yes.
Literally anyone can make use of their services, just as anyone can make use of non-Upwell stations.

I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like

Well, that wasn’t about you for sure, but neither it was about these Squirrels. It was about I-RED.
As for you being or not being criminal, likely in your Republic you’re clean… maybe, I don’t know, I wouldn’t make any solid claims about that, but that’s what I think about. Likely you don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. Quite likely you’re even believing you’re on a good side… Possibly.

Thing is, that for State or Empire loyalists you are a criminal, well… in our areas of influence. We have different laws than the Republic or CONCORD. And again, it’s not even about you, it’s about those who will support you. Because collaboration with minmatar terrorists in either State or Empire territory is a crime. Not yours crime, but crime of those who collaborate with you.

By siding with you people become traitors to the State or Empire (if they were our citizens). Just like siding with Triglavians. I don’t really care if you fight for Edencom, against Edencom, for Triglavians or against Triglavians. For me you’re same as Triglavians: enemies of the State (well, and the Empire, obviously, you’re mostly our enemies because you’re enemy to our Honorable allies in the Empire).

I don’t blame these Squirrels in the collaboration simply because I have no facts on my hands for that and have little to no exposition to what they allegedly did and where. They could be. They could be not. I am not going to disgrace myself with any sort of accusation if I don’t have solid proofs for that. I speak about I-RED because I do know a lot of facts about them, which I am willing to share.

LUMEN operates a public freeport. Does that make us neutral as well?

4 Likes

Does LUMEN consider neutrality desirable? It would explain much.

Yep, You got us! The secret is out.

2 Likes

Not especially surprising, merely antithetical to your professed loyalty– the Empire is not neutral, nor I would wager, even ambivalent toward your cohorts.

What makes someone turn neutral ? Lust for power ? Wealth ?

4 Likes

Maybe they were just born with a heart full of neutrality.

5 Likes

Kinda my whole deal.

1 Like

This sounds fascinating. I must confess I’ve not seen them around here before, although Black Rise kind of counts as the boondocks. Where can I get one?

As far as I can gather it’s a relatively commonly-available drink in the State, but usually isn’t on the menu. Looking up some details … ah. This explains a few things.

Apparently it’s a drink popular with veteran military and deep-space industrial laborers. A Gallentean food critic described it as an “alcoholic blackout in a glass.”

Guess it’s useful if you’re drinking to forget: a black hole field to swallow your memories. Cheery.

Not every Tuesday…

Just the ones where stupid people say stupid things on the IGS.