Urgent Communique to Ishukone Corporation re: I-RED Disobedience of Order

I agree Elsebeth, let’s stay on topic. These war politics are already complicated enough to follow for a simple trader. And you sure are all far too erudite phrasebuilders (winks at Saronu).

Can I give a summary of what I understood thusfar so y’all can correct me if I got it wrong? There’s two threads, this one, and the “A request for guidance from the Throne”, that run parallel. Elsebeth, my impression - and I don’t take any position, I just try to understand what’s going on - is that both threads are a concerted effort to drive a wedge between you and your allies of the moment.

Part 1: The State, this thread.

The thread started with Caldari-helping-Triglavians asking for advice from State authorities (and/or Megacorps)

The Caldari-helping-Triglavians accuse Caldari-helping-the-Minmater of treason. Because them buggers help an enemy of the state.

The Caldari-helping-the-Minmatar accuse the Caldari-helping-the-Triglavians of treason. Because them buggers help an enemy of the State.

The thread was then joined by the Caldari-helping-no-one, saying they’re all traitors. Because all of 'em buggers help enemies of the State. That looks like a consensus position to me, be it a lonely one.

Part 2: The Empire, thread “A request for guidance from the Throne”

Amarr (only in these two threads, of course) are better defined by whom they fight than by whom they help.

Anyway, also here the thread started with Amarr-fighting-Minmatar asking for advice from Imperial authorities (and/or Heir Houses).

The Amarr-fighting-Minmatar accusing Amarr-fighting-Triglavians of treason. Because them buggers don’t kill 'nuff Minmatar no more (and thus secretly help them).

The Amarr-fighting-Triglavians accuse the Amarr-fighting-Minmatar of treason. Because them buggers don’t kill 'nuff Triggs no more (and thus secretly help them).

The thread was also joined by an Amarr-turned-Minmatar and an actual Minmatar. They probably were thinking that no-one kills 'nuff Amarr no more, but they were diplomatic about it.

Yet the overall impression is that these threads try to heighten divisions in both State and Empire, which benefits Triglavians short-term but ultimately also Minmatar (and Federation, of course).

6 Likes