Urgent Communique to Ishukone Corporation re: I-RED Disobedience of Order

Is not pertinent to the core issue addressed by the original poster.

Praise of a successful defence against Triglavians in Domain is hardly applicable to offensive operations against alleged Kybernauts in the State.

I would like to simply note that I-RED is not blue to EM. Otherwise, I have little to say on this issue currently.

2 Likes

A distinction with the narrowest of differences.

Material support speaks louder than diplomatic technicality.

2 Likes

Ultimately, this is what happens when you allow the unwashed heathens free will. It is better they are brought into the Amarrian fold whether it be serfdom or as a Viceroyalty, much like the Ammatar.

1 Like

Duelling I can get behind! You folks aren’t half bad! If you want, the galaxy’s best duel ground is in over in Krai Perun space. I heartily endorse it.

May the Proving begin!

1 Like

Yes, working together to shoot Trigs and their lapdogs is hardly the same as working together to shoot Trigs and their lapdogs.

4 Likes

To work together against Triglavians require there be some, do you know something about Eruka that has passed the rest of us by?

Downplaying the act of fleeting with an enemy - with all it entails, by referencing your lack of blue standings - is akin to reassuring your friend of how dull your knife is, as you pull it from deep in their back.

I’m all for maintaining physical fitness in the context of combat readiness, but I think we can all agree that this particular flavor of mental gymnastics is of little benefit to anyone.

1 Like

I know that opposing a bunch of flunkies and henchmen working to further their masters’ purposes is opposing those masters. One does not, after all, have to shoot Arrach Sarum on Floseswin IV to actively oppose Sarum’s efforts at a planet-wide Reclaiming.

Gaven and Luna can’t be the only Amarr around here educated by competent teachers, can they?

Are generally in possession of enough information to serve those masters’ purposes, something you’ve argued ad nauseam, and in my judgement correctly, that in the case of these particular masters no capsuleer does; depending on whose facts one cleaves to, either an innocuous freeport was attacked— or an innnocuous freeport associated with reprobates with dubious taste in outerwear.

Hardly something that by any reasonable metric warrants assisting Electus Matari in prosecuting military operations in the State, at least not by anyone with any loyalty whatsoever to it.

Or a facility was attacked which was operated by and served the purposes of a group that functions as a front for the kybers, giving them additional revenue streams with which to attempt to advance their masters’ goals—even if their understanding of those goals is incomplete and flawed.

Just because the Amarr ground-pounder is an illiterate brain-damaged idiot who doesn’t have the first clue what Arrach Sarum actually wants, that doesn’t mean shooting him isn’t opposing Arrach Sarum.

3 Likes

You got this the wrong way around, by the way - not that it matters much…

But in this case here, EM is assisting other Lux partners, in their operations inside the State.

No gymnastics. Ms. Kim brought up that CALSF were not blue to EM nor Snuff, and I was pointing out that I-RED is not blue to EM. In case she hadn’t known. I mean to imply nothing more than that.

1 Like

Well, in that case I bring my apologies.
Confirmed history of I-RED treasons made me assume they allied themselves together with Minmatar terrorists.

However, could you answer me on the following question to make the situation clear and avoid further misunderstandings:

Does I-RED collaborate with EM alliance against SESPS in the Forge region of Caldari State or no?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.