Urgent Communique to Ishukone Corporation re: I-RED Disobedience of Order

First of all, I didn’t ask you.
Second, the answers of those who are sided with said terrorists are biased.
Third, the answers of those who have disgraced themselves with treason are biased (since siding with EM is quite OBVIOUS treason against both Empire and the State)
Fourth, I am interested in actually Imperial point of view.

I am pretty much aware that Imperial loyalists consider EM to be enemies and terrorists. And if you’d like to jeer, do that among your half-dressed uncivilized new friends while dansing around your fire or whatever else tribals do.

I was looking for serious answers.

1 Like

She is, however, correct:

All four of the Great Powers showed, with their commitment to cooperation via CONCORD and EDENCOM, that they consider the Triglavians and their Kybernaut servants a greater threat than they consider one another to be, even their historic enemies.

9 Likes

Does this mean that TheLastSparton and the Templis CALSF pilots who participated in the Pochven War are traitors for having formed fleets in coordination with and in support of Electus Matari and the other entities of EDENCOM Voltron? I have it on good authority that a RekkingCrew Coalition fleet was formed by TheLastSparton and populated in part by Templis CALSF pilots for the explicit purpose of flying to the defense of Electus Matari on June 6 this last summer.

And as you continue to openly associate with Templis CALSF—whom I have no issue with associating with as a fellow organization of the RekkingCrew Coalition—does that lead to your disgrace as well?

I find this troubling as I have seen no reason to question TheLastSparton’s integrity nor leadership. Templis CALSF is a staunch member of RekkingCrew and valiantly led the charge into Pochven along with Dreadbomb and TRC to answer the call that stemmed from Electus Matari and the wider organization of EDENCOM Voltron. Is such a heroic act to be tarnished with allegations of treason?

I find it uncouth, I say! Uncouth!

First reply.
Agreeing with traitor and enemy of State and Empire with a diversion attemp for a question.

I’ll put on you a marker of a suspect in collaboration with minmatar terrorists. Proper investigation shall be conducted with a tribunal session.

That does it.

For public insult of our fleet commanders and alliance I challenge you to answer for your words. Unless you’re a dishonorable coward, pick your weapon.

1 Like

I believe the insult stems from your allegations. I merely posed a question for you to answer. But clearly your mental contortions have blinded you to the truth.

I accept your challenge, Strike Commander Kim. I choose as my weapon the stalwart heart of the Amarrian battle doctrine: The Archon-class Carrier.

3 Likes

You insulted our Corporation and Leadership over your misunderstanding. One thing is asking questions, other - publically spill out your insults. Your offensive and unproductive behavior were showing from the start when you jumped into the discussion, not even bringing anything related to the topic and was derailing me into this nonsence.

Does it mean I can pick any ship I want, or you suggest me bring Archon as well and sit whole day trying to break each other for no avail? Bring it to Black Rise, I’ll give you destination system in private after you acknowledge this.

Strike Commander Kim, you derailed yourself, as you are apt to do. Even now, you feign ignorance of basic dueling customs by asking a question as to the type of weapon and leaving it open before demanding my presence in Black Rise.

I propose an alternative. If it is the reputation of RekkingCrew members at stake, then let the duel of Archons take place in RekkingCrew space for the entire coalition to witness. I believe this would be ideal as your very own leader, TheLastSparton, leads all coalition fleets from one of our two main staging systems. I listen to his commands, do you?

Speaking about ignorance of basic dueling customs, one who is challenged offers a weapon, and one who challenges offers a place.

Yet you dare to question my choice of the place?

I have to ask though, have you ever tried dueling on Archons? And why did you pick that, as a jeer, or as a sign of your incompetence and you just have no idea what you’re getting yourself into?

Because it really sounds like “lets fight on fists… but in DUST operative’s armor”. And because I did fight in Archon duels before I consider it utterly foolish. No experienced pilot would offer that ever.

So. If you want me to change location, you have to change your weapon. If you want to stay with Archon, you will bring it where I will tell you. Is it clear?

1 Like

No experienced pilot would have a duel with capital ships beneath Snuff’s capital umbrella. Therefore, I must assume you have some sort of trap in place—an insurance policy to guarantee your victory—or are otherwise so pitifully ignorant that it borders upon feeble-mindedness. Furthermore, Black Rise has no nullsec systems within which wide-range interdiction plays a role—that particular technology, with which you would be aware if you actually participated in RekkingCrew coalition fleets led by your executor, would guarantee our commitment before the very coalition whose reputation you have called into question. Thusly, I offered you an opportunity to save face, but alas, you are so committed to pursuing your warped vision that the olive branch was spat upon.

Very well. I will not back down. Archons it shall remain, even if you must summon your Black Rise lackeys to emerge from the shadows or tip off a Snuff or Shadow Cartel contact. Archons it shall remain even if you must adhere to your vainglorious prepared ground. Archons it shall remain as I take up the mantle of defending the integrity of TheLastSparton and Templis CALSF from the vile libel that you have spat at them.

So, play your tricks and lay your traps, Strike Commander Kim. Call upon all of your lackeys and forked-tongued friends to guarantee the doom of my crew.

We are unafraid to sail to Black Rise. I pray you are unafraid to meet us.

Excuse me, are you an idiot?
I am defending their name from your assumption.

The destinaton will be given within couple days in NeoCom mail.

You are excused for your infantile mental capabilities. You are the one who laid out the criteria by which they would be labeled traitors to both the State and the Empire.

One who picks duel on archons has no ground to speak about anyone’s mental capailities. Not speaking about persons who’d blame me in collaboration with either Snuff or EM. That’s a certain degree of mental gymnastics that healthy brain is not capable of.

Only a fool becomes upset at their opponent’s choice of weapon when the challenge offer is “pick your weapon.” If there is anyone without a healthy functioning brain around here, it is most certainly you, Strike Commander Kim.

You lack honor for your temper tantrums. You lack honor for tarnishing the name of our coalition partners and comrades by declaring them guilty of treason to both the State and the Empire. You lack honor for failing to recognize the truth when it is right in front of you.

From all of these things, you disgrace your rank. From all of these things, you disgrace your own alliance. From all of these things, you disgrace the State.

For their sake, I give thanks to God and Empress for blessing me with the opportunity to rise to the defense of the Empire’s allies from your unwarranted claims and allegations.

1 Like

Can we, like, make a separate thread for Commander Kim’s Duels, or something? This is all very entertaining but by now only marginally related to the original topic, and these keep on repeating.

4 Likes

I agree Elsebeth, let’s stay on topic. These war politics are already complicated enough to follow for a simple trader. And you sure are all far too erudite phrasebuilders (winks at Saronu).

Can I give a summary of what I understood thusfar so y’all can correct me if I got it wrong? There’s two threads, this one, and the “A request for guidance from the Throne”, that run parallel. Elsebeth, my impression - and I don’t take any position, I just try to understand what’s going on - is that both threads are a concerted effort to drive a wedge between you and your allies of the moment.

Part 1: The State, this thread.

The thread started with Caldari-helping-Triglavians asking for advice from State authorities (and/or Megacorps)

The Caldari-helping-Triglavians accuse Caldari-helping-the-Minmater of treason. Because them buggers help an enemy of the state.

The Caldari-helping-the-Minmatar accuse the Caldari-helping-the-Triglavians of treason. Because them buggers help an enemy of the State.

The thread was then joined by the Caldari-helping-no-one, saying they’re all traitors. Because all of 'em buggers help enemies of the State. That looks like a consensus position to me, be it a lonely one.

Part 2: The Empire, thread “A request for guidance from the Throne”

Amarr (only in these two threads, of course) are better defined by whom they fight than by whom they help.

Anyway, also here the thread started with Amarr-fighting-Minmatar asking for advice from Imperial authorities (and/or Heir Houses).

The Amarr-fighting-Minmatar accusing Amarr-fighting-Triglavians of treason. Because them buggers don’t kill 'nuff Minmatar no more (and thus secretly help them).

The Amarr-fighting-Triglavians accuse the Amarr-fighting-Minmatar of treason. Because them buggers don’t kill 'nuff Triggs no more (and thus secretly help them).

The thread was also joined by an Amarr-turned-Minmatar and an actual Minmatar. They probably were thinking that no-one kills 'nuff Amarr no more, but they were diplomatic about it.

Yet the overall impression is that these threads try to heighten divisions in both State and Empire, which benefits Triglavians short-term but ultimately also Minmatar (and Federation, of course).

6 Likes

Do you ever… just… consider what you’re about to say and then just not say it?

It would be a very useful skill for you to practice, even if self awareness is too difficult for you right now.

1 Like

I am not “upset”. I am just stating that it’s dumb. Because it’s dumb. Just as dumb as claiming I said something that I haven’t said, or claiming that I am upset when I am not. Simply and straightforward DUMB.
At first I though you could be just trolling. Then I thought you simply lack experience in capital combat.
But now I see the reason. Utter stupidity and disrespect to human life.

Usually when I am challenged I try to put as little people under fire as possible and fight my fights myself instead of risking my crewmembers.

You, on the other hand… pick ship with ridiculous amount of personnel, don’t show ability to understand how that fight will proceed, don’t even understand that you were challenged because of your tarnishing words towards a reputation of the alliance and claim like you’re going to defend it. What is this? A circus? Asylums left its doors open?

Only one who is disgrace in here is you, and that’s why you have been challenged. Usually challenge to a duel is a call to tone it down and reconcile with other party. You on the other hand just pour all the bile on the forums. Not only you went for our alliance, you even dare to insult ME now.

What a shame.

What a disgrace.

Now I even doubt you have any honor to be worthy of a duel.

What are you even doing in here? In this thread? In these forums?

Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?..

Now, be so kind to cease your rants on the forums at once and wait patiently for the message in the NeoCom, unless you want to convince me you’re just another useless clown who don’t even deserve to be considered worthy for a duel.

Do whatever you like, Commander.

The fact that she is a traitor to the Empire has no bearing on whether or not she correctly categorized the words of my Lord Ardishapur. In the defense of Arshat, it would be more accurate to say Electus Matari collaborated with the Empire.

3 Likes

Possible, on both accounts.

A possible-and-related notion is that these discussions try to introduce an artificial dichotomy, make a forever-choice of either-or about a situation that is more, much more, complex than picking between which side we’d rather have invade us (first).

Claims are made such as, if you fly with EM you are a supporter of all of their deeds in other theatres, if you fly with the Amarr you must’ve given up fighting for freedom, if you fly with pro-Triglavians you must have completely forsaken your kin [translator: loyalty, devotion | kinship, friendship, association | archaic: intimacy?] - one choice in one conflict thrown around as over-arching characterization of a person’s or an organization’s assumed-immutable ulterior motives and proof of their choices in any. Complexities of associations are being hidden, like in this thread, trying to pose a known holding corporation as neutral party.

The opposite of muddling clear waters: taking muddled waters and trying to call it clear, as if singing its praises will make transparent out of opaque, clear out of muddled, clean out of dirty.

I am Matari. I don’t think that way. I think in webs of loyalties, of concentric overlapping circles given to us by Fate but navigated with Luck, ever on the move like the hoops thrown and caught by a skilled dancer-by-the-fire.

6 Likes