Urgent Communique to Ishukone Corporation re: I-RED Disobedience of Order

I’d recommend you to watch your comments and think twice before posting. EM never were blue to us.

But certainly purple. I distinctly remember the “grand merging” of the fleets. It was a sight to behold!

It’s unfortunate enemies managed to slip into our fleets. I hope in the future such embarassment won’t happen again.

By definition of CONCORD fleet protocols, I am almost certain they were invited.

If your thesis is that RC whole-heartedly supports EM because because RC once flew alongside them, you’re going to be disappointed. You will struggle to find an alliance in the cluster for which this is not true. From Pandemic Horde, to Shadow Cartel, to CTRLV, to Snuff’d-out, to the Imperium, to TEST… all found themselves flying along RC over the last year. It seems that RC is not the only entity that is recently enjoying a certain promiscuity in loyalty though…

And I am almost certain you’re here just to make a nuisance of yourself.
Do you have any valid statement to make in regard of the topic of the discussion?

I was there as an interceptor pilot on the day when those three structures were destroyed, because I had been called in by LUMEN. The Lux fleet and the RC fleet were operating separately. I recall having to bounce because of incoming fire from confused allies due to this. What makes you think that they were operating as a single entity?

Because for the first few engagements in Wirashoda, they were, until they split for separate activities to simultaneously operate in Senda and Wirashoda. Nonetheless, operating separately after operating jointly does not discount the cooperation nor the coordination.

My thesis is nothing of the kind. But has RC wholeheartedly supported EM in the past? Yes. I was responding specifically to Strike Commander Kim’s comments:

And Templis CALSF has done so both as an entity and through TheLastSparton’s leadership. Thus, it fits Strike Commander Kim’s criteria.

Loyalty to all and loyalty to none, they are almost indistinguishable.

1 Like

Which was as accidental as finding ourselves on the side of Snuff which Mr. Vector has mentioned. As a matter of fact, we have neither blue standings with EM, nor with Snuff, which should be pretty much obvious, nor there were fleet gathered specifically in support of either two of them. How much of EM/Snuff/whatever infrastructure we have to demolish to show you that we are not with them?

On the other hand, the future will reveal itself as it should be.

I will just repeat my last post to you in case you’ve missed:

2 Likes

If that includes anyone associated with trigs you’re as guilty as they are. And will see no sympathy from me.

Though from what I have seen the connection between your Corp and the trigs is far deeper than that. This entire thing is nothing more than a poor attempt at trying to attack I-Reds credibly. And it’s going about as well as your attempts to defend your criminal enterprise.

1 Like

Thank you, for that impeccable irony.

Have you contemplated those who ought to be your foes, based on that standard and the company you keep?

I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised… but if it comes, it’ll probably come from AoM, at this point.

Witnessing the triglavian collective scurry into the depths of abyss with but a few worlds in tow, I-RED and LUMEN sharpen the fangs of a Minmatar serpent that has claimed hundreds: A miscalculation of historic proportions…

3 Likes

As always, it the Excubitoris Chapter’s honour to support our Caldari allies in I-RED.

10 Likes

As a proud kybernaut of the Stribog Clade, I say, serves Mr. Srivasian right for being destroyed! His service fees are exorbitant, his station bar is atrocious, and his security services even threw me in the brig last week for an “overly loud” performance of Veles dialectial-poetic crash rock in the main concourse. He’s even a music hater!

Down with the Squirrel!

Down with the Squirrel!

1 Like

I have never seen I-RED subordinate themselves to anyone except Ishukone in the more than a decade I have known them.

1 Like

I wonder, what they do in the Empire to those who collaborate with minmatar terrorists like EM?

Thank them if it’s the right circumstances.

Like after Arshat, for example. Ardishapur thanked all of the capsuleers who fought off the Triglavians and saved it.

8 Likes