Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

How did you put it? Ah yes. Actions speak louder than words.

1 Like

Yes, our actions demonstrate unwavering loyalty to Amarr.

1 Like

While it is none of your ■■■■■■■ business:

If the station was still there, we probably would eventuanly; it’s been discussed before. Full control has also been offered to other Lux partners - for some reason, they have been fine with us fueling it for them. I expect some of them consider it more trad we work for them than the other way round.

These things have also been explained before, between diplomats and also on this very same forum, to anyone who cares to listen. LiP does not; you just want Mama to stop the wind.

4 Likes

Unfortunately for you, I have made the destruction of Minmatar structures very much my business. Please, tell me more about how I want to “stop the wind” (whatever this means) as you and yours pout over the destruction of Smokey, as if i’m the one upset at the state of affairs.

1 Like

I apologize for the obscure reference. “Wanting Mama to stop the wind” means you’re unwilling to accept reality because it does not conform to your expectations and act as if you can change facts by throwing a tantrum at them. I posted the full parable here for your convenience: Storytime - #83 by Elsebeth_Rhiannon

2 Likes

The reality is that you’re the enemy.

If you want to be allied with Empire or the State - then make a public statement that you are willing to abandon your destructive ways, repent for your crimes you have committed against the Empire and the State (if there are any), submit all sentenced by Empire criminals in your posession to Imperial authorities (one that are called ‘slaves’, or ‘freed slaves’), provided their terms of sentence to slavery hasn’t ran out by Imperial laws. As well submit to Empire all those who are suspected in crimes against Imperial authorities, citizens and property, who have committed unlawful (from Imperial perspective) raids, kidnapped citizens and slaves, committed murders, theft, destruction of anyones property in Empire territory or against Imperial property elsewhere.

If your intentions will be honest, if you will behave to Empire in honestly friendly (or at least not hostile way in terms of supporting abolitionists, heretics, regimes that are at war with the Empire etc etc etc), and your actions will match your words, I will consider you to be not hostile and your arguments to be merited.

Otherwise… it’s just useless vibrations of the air. You’re simply an enemy to us and to the Empire - and there’s literally nothing to discuss, except this: SURRENDER OR DIE.

1 Like

I don’t, but thanks for the offer.

Edited to be clear: there is no alliance between the Lux partners. Many of us remain red to each other. Our co-operation is of a limited scope (not, I expect, unlike your own co-operation with pro-Triglavian forces against us).

Along these lines, I must say I find the idea LUMEN had “EM masters” a fine jest. I’m sure Electus Matari wishes they could order Khimi Harar around, but such an eventuality will never come.

4 Likes

FYI I don’t care who these Lux partners are and whom they are red or blue to each other. They aren’t known to be a hostile to the State organization and thus they are not my business.

You, on the other hand - are.

And I don’t care with whom you gonna do some “part-ner-ships”, “co-ope-rat-ions” or other stuff. You’re the enemy to us, to the Empire. Whatever you will build, will be found and liquidated by soldiers loyal to the State or the Empire.

And this is the reality, my dear.

You certainly write a lot on the topic for someone who does not care, but ok.

Oh, cmon. You brought these Lux to me, I just said don’t bring that to me since I don’t care. I was writing about you and your organization.

Could someone with anything resembling integrity clarify whether such an eventuality has already come to pass, each of the many times Khimi Harar have seen fit to place themselves under the operational command of heathens, apostates or heretics in Electus Matari employ?

1 Like

Explain details of our operations? Maybe if someone with integrity whose ■■■■■■■ business this actually is asked.

EDITed to add: before asking consider if there’s places better than the off-topic thread of IGS for discussing op details. Thanks.

The truth is too widely known for secrecy to have been an imperative, and your refusal is all the answer I could have asked for.

So thank you.

1 Like

I owe you no answers, Yassavi, and neither does anyone else. It’s already been shown that you have no integrity in this yourself: you move goalpoasts every time a question is addressed, invent the next thing to question, because you are not really asking to find out, you’re asking to prove the answers wrong.

This time you went as far as to question if the Pochven war even really happened. When I answered that too, you now act as if details of internal organization about a coalition you are hostile to are something you have the right to demand, and when I draw the line there, you spin that as some kind of a gotcha. No doubt if I had answered you’d have dismissed it by claiming I’m not the kind of person with integrity you addressed the question to.

Truth is that the number of answers you’re entitled to is zero. The number of answers the IGS is entitled to is zero. Every answer given so far has been extra service, extra concession, extra respect to you. And now that respect’s gone.

3 Likes

Only if you had lied, the truth would have served almost as well as the answer you gave.

Thanks for demonstrating so nicely what I said above: you’re not asking to find out. Your questions are not discussion; they are attacks.

You demand answers from “someone with integrity” while you yourself have none.

You are not seeking for truth, for you think you know it already, and all you want is something you can point at to “prove” your hostility as righteous.

And you’ve been at it for months.

Maybe it’s time to find another hobby.

4 Likes

I am not seeking to find truth here, only to illuminate it.

Capturing information and distilling truth from it is a subtler game.

This is the worst diplomacy theatre thread I’ve read on these boards.

6 Likes

That’s right, I, Professor Valate, Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosopher of the Modern Era, am criticising you for being awful at posting.

I have judged you, and found you wanting, even by my own low standards.

Now you must all go and sit in the corner and think about what you did.

2 Likes