Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Sanists are weird.

1 Like

Is this a secret fantasy of yours, Naup?

I have taken me into my custody and delivered myself to the Caldari Business Tribunal, as you can see here:

As this fulfills your specified terms, I await your payment of 50M to my wallet.

2 Likes

And when you think Arrendis can’t get any dumber already, she comes up with this… :rofl:

Are you going to honor your word, or not?

A call to a law firm.
Lawyer: - Attorney of law Jasmone at your service, how can I help?
Client: - I need a lawyer.
L: - Yes, I am a lawyer, how can I help?
C: - I need help!
L: - … what help do you need?
C: - I am detained!
L: - Who detained you?
C: - I did it myself.
L: - Arrendis, is this you again?!

Is that weak-ass crap all you’ve got? I’d have expected more from a professional sycophant like yourself.

Stop it! You’re killing me :rofl:

Yes. Sycophant. She only ever turns up when you want something said by someone who isn’t you, or you need someone to rep you in a ‘1v1’.

Honor the offer or don’t.

1 Like

The problem is, Strike Commander Kim will honor the agreement with people she has deemed honorable. But you already know that.

As to the sport bike, I’m having an issue with the intake manifold. Ive reseated the seal a number of times but there is still a leak in the vacuum system. I can’t seem to trace it down. I’m starting to think the casing itself is compromised, but if that was the case, there should be a total failure in combustion.

Perhaps you know of something I’m missing?

Incorrect. I honor agreement with everyone, that’s why I have a rule to not duel with actual enemies or with people who are openly dishonorable since I know they will break their agreements for sure.

The real problem is, that she simply comes with the dumbest crap possible to the extreme manner without even realizing what the discussion was about and I don’t feel like I can be bothered to try to explain it to her, for it doesn’t seem like she is capable to understanding it anyway, or will simply ignore it and will come up with a different nonsence. But you already know that.

Your fuel system may be trying to compensate for casing leaks by leaning the mixture, which would allow combustion but eventually will let you kiss that engine goodbye. Checked the throttle shaft seals, fuel pump diaphragm, etc? If so, just let it idle and spray any suspect areas with propane or something and you’ll notice a change in idle RPM when you hit wherever the vacuum leak is.

In other words, no, you won’t honor your word.

Miz has already given the suggestion I would have, soooo… wut she sed.
(ie: a way to check the casing for leaks. I would’ve actually suggested flushing and then capping the system, then pressurizing it with air while submerged.)

I do honor my word, I just don’t bother with petty idiotic requests. Call your nurse if you want explanation.

Awesome! Thank you both. I’ll give it a shot and see what happens!

Motorcycles are potentially Dangerous, and you should always Dress for the Slide, not the Ride. That is, you should always Wear the Protective Clothing appropriate to the Cycle, to prevent Abrasion Injuries caused by Sliding along a hard Road Surface, should you fall Off the Motorcycle.

Is it just me, but is this post dripping with subtext and innuendo?

Yes. You’d think they’d have learned not to repeat his foolishness.

And yet, you did.

Yes. But maybe not. But probably.

What ? I have no idea what you mean with that phrase.

Also, have you seen the kind of man that follows my religion ? I mean, there’s an argument to be had about lowering expectations to cast the net wider and all that, but, well, I do have standards.

Synthia almost never intends any innuendo, I’ve only ever known her to even try in person. Never in text form. She’s… a bit innocent like that.