Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Oh, no, I was just curious about the system. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting the Right answer For the wrong Reasons does Not get a good grade in Dr Valate’s Marking Scheme though.

and I care about that why?

I thought you were the IGS’s Most Notable Pedant ?

Whether I am or not, why would I care about her grading scheme?

Diana might possibly use your low grade as evidence of something, in future arguments.

And that would be just terrible, wouldn’t it.

I mean, being dissed for scoring low on my grading scheme. Imagine the shame you’d feel. Just imagine it. Isn’t it sooo overwhelming ?

So, no, shouldn’t care. Good. Cuz I don’t.

Wow. How did you all get so smart?

Practice.

1 Like

You are literally no fun at times, you know that ? You could have run with the idea of having to wear a burning cloak of shame, and memed back and forth about it until certain people realised we were actually mocking them in a subtle way. Piling memeage upon memeage until the critical height was reached and so on.

1 Like

I could have, but that’d require caring, wouldn’t it?

It’d require being someone who isn’t such a grumpy sourpuss all the time too.

So now you want me to care about that, too? Pushy, ain’cha? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well yes. I always encourage people to strive to be better tomorrow than they are today. It’s what the sani sabik religion is all about. Self actualisation. Who has the power to change things ? You.

Go on. Try it. Take a deep breath, raise your arms above your head and say as loud as you can “I HAVE THE POWER!”

Feels good, doesn’t it ?

1 Like

Would you two just mud wrestle it out already?

Hey! It really works!

I did that, and a bunch of people wanted to have their picture taken with me.

Totally going to do this at my next competition.

1 Like

I think this is the fairest way of resolving this. For all of us.

1 Like

Nope, sorry. Only one person I get all… grapply… with.

Which is something I already knew, otherwise I might have replied with my spiel about the safety mud again.

We know, we know…