Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I’ll try to be there, but of course, that’ll likely mean Diana won’t show. Too scared.

1 Like

Once more: I’m not the one who issued a challenge and then ran away from it and tried to cover it up with one set of new terms after another.

You can’t be this dumb, can you?
I didn’t issue a challenge to you, moron.
Challenging you would be the same as visiting an asylum just to fight some random patient who’d call me not a real soldier or officer.

I thought we had a separate thread for this.

2 Likes

No, we have a separate thread for rants.

Mmhm. Funny how you began bleating out that cowardly denial just as soon as I called you to live up to your challenge, isn’t it?

Cowardly?
Try to say it in my face, pathetic fool.

Post 5000 get !

Zing !

1 Like

Sure. Pator III-2. Still waiting. Got an hour left.

Or are you going to claim that wasn’t a challenge now, too, coward?

You’re being deliberately obtuse.
Hour left before what, before your mental meltdown?
You want to insult me - you visit me. Go ahead. Or just shut up, petty coward.

Though I know pretty well you won’t do either, you’ll just keep sitting behind your NeoCom screen and will bark with your saliva on my picture. That’s your fate and your destiny, you’re nothing more than that… and nothing lesser. Just a simple useless coward loudmouth who yaps on those who actually fights and actually does something. And likely you lack some gears in your brain to understand even that, but for everyone else everything is pretty much should be clear already.

Hovewer engaging and entertaining this circus could be, meanwhile I retract myself from this discussion until someone more sane will appear for more constructive dialogues.

You issued a challenge. I set the place, and named how long I would wait. I’m still waiting there, even as you keep trying to weasel your way out of it.

Really, it’s kind of hilarious. I’ve been in all of the largest battles the cluster has ever seen, while you… faff about in your frigate duels and the occasional toy gang fight, and yet you try to brag of fighting. All while running away from someone who’s very publicly made it clear that I no longer seek to solve problems with violence.

Honestly, you get more laughable with each moment.

If I show up in her place and twat you one, will you give the reply button a rest for a couple of days?
Do note that I ask this of you rather than her only because there’s a vanishingly tiny but still non-zero chance of it possibly happening.

3 Likes

If you do that? Probably not… but since you asked so nicely, I’ll be happy to just put her back on ignore. :wink:

1 Like

I thought so too…

Appreciated.

1 Like

So did Aria. :wink:

20220202_122554

The quality of recent posting has fallen off a bit.

Has it though?

Based on the metric that the autosummarise dingus has said the last nearly 500 posts aren’t important to read, I’d say “yes”.

Except the autosummarize dingus automatically truncates the topic to 100 posts:

So once it gets to 100 ‘relevant’ posts, it’s done.