Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Worried that she will tell me how much full of ■■■■ you are?

1 Like

I applaud I-RED for navigating this difficult situation with clear statements and actions and implore anyone who does not have orders to be involved in this crisis to stay well away.

The breakdown of Yulai Convention rules between State and Federation is a dangerous moment and the last thing the cluster needs is a bunch of capsuleers throwing oil on the fire.

3 Likes

Seems this place has become quite the nexus for those oozing desperate and barely coherent justifications for heresy. I mean really. Locked arm in arm Matari terrorists, you marched into the heart of Eugidi to attempt to destroy the Amarr Militia’s infrastructure, while the militia was engaged with Minmil, and now you’re the victim?:

Your recounting of the relevant context is as faithful to reality as your alliance is faithful the Empire. In truth, the only context in which LUMEN are victims, is in that you’ve been thoroughly and seemingly gleefully hoodwinked by those who once addressed us as Master. The most disturbing fact about this most recent bushel of lies peddled by LUMEN is that it’s hardly surprising given LUMEN’s pattern of behavior over the last two years. Whether its making excuses for EM in this space, defending EM structures in Pocvhen, fleeting with EM against pirates in K-space, or fleet with EM against Amarrmil in Eugidi, LUMEN acting counter to the interests of the throne, and in favor of the Empire’s enemies is as certain as water is wet. You have repeatedly and, quite publicly, mistook folly as faith, Amarr as adversaries, and minmatar as masters. It’s gone on quite long enough, I think. If you refuse to serve the light, then you are of no use to me, and so I will simply feed you to the darkness.

While we’re on that subject:

I can’t speak to any authority enjoyed by Lord Newelle, but I can speak to my own. I personally issued a single order to the LUMEN capital wing in Aset during our engagement last week. I ensured it was a relatively simple command to maximize comprehension. The command was: die screaming, and I have to say, your pilots were quick to comply. My complements on your efforts in training such obedient capsuleers. Now, if only you could have them properly recognize the commands of an Amarr Fleet commander as distinct from one in EM.

2 Likes

No, I am pretty sure she already has said something like that. Are you worried that you might disagree with her if you actually got to know me yourself?

Now I see I might be a bit lucky to have no family or baseliner friends.

On the other hand, perhaps I would have preferred being bound by them.

I am quite happy with the boytoys I already have. I don’t need to waste my time on you.

3 Likes

Oh, now you’re gonna have to tell me more.

My apologies, I should not have made that statement, and I retract it.

@Nauplius,
While I am increasingly thinking that explaining anything to you is futile… in this case I feel partly responsible for your misunderstanding, as I have been a bit misleading in my answers to your questions concerning Hak’len, and for that, I apologize.

The Caldari have more than one kind of tea. Only one I am aware of is poisonous.
Hak’len is only rarely used for suicide. Aside from that, the Caldari mainly drink it at two other occasions: at funerals, and along with their classmates when they turn 14. I have seen nothing (apart from your propaganda) that the Caldari are systematically using it to kill Achur on a large scale.

Recently you asked me what an Achur man would give a lady he likes. Maybe you should have kept keeping notes, as you seem to have forgotten my answer, seeing as you’ve resumed courting Miss Shi the Khanid way, with livestock.
I also wonder why you declined to comment on who you are courting, seeing as you seem willing to do so in public quite extensively. For a while, I was thinking it might have been me, considering the way you speak about me.

1 Like

How did the prospect of being courted make you feel, madam?

Mixed.

2 Likes

Coming from the Amarr in regards to the Minmatar, there is a fantastic irony here.

6 Likes

Context does not really change anything I said, nor my point.

We had?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it unprevoked. The Amarr have been provoking us since our people met

1 Like

We just want to provoke you all to be closer to God. It is our Divine duty.

1 Like

Well stop. We don’t want it. And give us back our people.

1 Like

You mean like ‘in the current era, the Minmatar aren’t attacking people who can’t shoot back like the Amarr did’?

The Elder Fleet was constructed by the Thukker, prior to their integration into the Republic under the new regime. It was constructed using funds stolen from the Republic. It was commanded by officers who were not commissioned to those posts by the Republic Fleet. It executed a campaign not ordered by the Republic Fleet, nor any Republic government authority.

So, you’re claiming that a campaign undertaken by none of the Yulai signatories, using assets built by none of the Yulai signatories, authorized by none of the Yulai signatories, and staffed by none of the Yulai signatories represents a violation of the Yulai treaties by one of the Yulai signatories?

And you compare this to an attack on an unarmed population, one that has still never been disavowed, one the Empire has never apologized for, and one with the current policies of the Empire would see repeated if not for the presence of counterbalancing military power, regardless of the Empire’s ‘explicit agreements’.

3 Likes

It is hardly anything to do with what you want, rather what you need.

If you insist on what you want though, I think we both know its not words that are going to get it done.

When the Amarr reclaimed the Minmatar, they could shoot back, granted they were far less capable than the Amarr and it was not much of a resistance.

No doubt they are much better equipped and skilled counterbalancing military power today.

I look forward to the day the Yulai Accords are thrown out. The sooner the better. I do not care who does it.

There will not be any apologies in the aftermath of that either.

1 Like

I do like your post though, I very much enjoy listening to Minmatar disavow the Elder Invasion.

1 Like