Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I have actually explained it all just aove, please, for Maker’s sake dont make me repeat it all over again.

No. Again, please read the legal notice that has been sent to you, was it mentioning any Provist or Dragonaur? No. You have been slandering one of the most merited Protectorate corporations of the past.

I am considering sending a new notice about recognizing you as a wanted suspect if you refuse to answer for your crimes in a honorable manner.

It really couldn’t be said better! Though I really wouldn’t hope - or trust any words that Raske is saying.

Take that Priano for example, how many years she began her campaign of slanders? And you have just seen how she still did it again right here. Who else in sane mind and straight face would say that I “commit genocide”?

Words of liars are never to be trusted.

1 Like

I am at least grateful that you chose to pursue a different course, but if I started publicly advertising that I wanted data files that are only present in the computers of a major power’s navy, patrolling within a specific system, then it stands to reason that I would be blamed for a sudden uptick in losses there. I can understand your reasoning, but this was specific enough that it put a target on the backs of the people serving there. And people warned them that this would go down the way it did. People warned them multiple times. They had ample time to cancel the bounty. They did not. People pointed out that they have committed similar actions in Republic space, which led me to suspect the worst. Those suspicions were confirmed when random Capsuleers suddenly started pouring into Athounon after the bounty was posted. This conversation also isn’t overly dramatic. People are simply informing them that they know what they did, and that it won’t be forgotten. Going on an ill-advised quest for vengeance against people with clone contracts would be pointless.

The AO is sort of dead at the moment.

We can certainly hope that they will.

I have read it.

I do not have any crimes to answer for.

2 Likes

If I did, I’d be doing it, wouldn’t I? :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course you would. And the people doing that would be wrong, and idiots for doing so. If I ask you to go to a specific restaurant and get me a specific dish that only that chef makes, and you go in and rob the place, I didn’t tell you to rob the place. If I say ‘hey, I’ll give 20 ISK to anyone who goes to Huggar Station to pick me up some tsuivan’, I don’t expect people to go shooting up my home to get me lunch. Even if I’m paying for lunch!1

Since when has reality impacted anything she says?

1. Also, just as an aside, I’d be pretty put out at anyone accusing me of sending people to shoot at my family. OTOH, I could seriously go for some of my mom’s kindakjöt kimchi. I need to get the recipe from her.

Slander is a criminal offense.

Debating with a True Slave would be the Bigger waste of Effort, as a True Slave does not have Freedom of Thought. It is a Bio-Machine that implements Master Sansha’s Will. Thus, you would be in Effect debating with Sansha Kuvakei Himself, whose Opinions you would Not Change, because he is the most Obstinate Human ever to have Existed, Ever.

But Evi Polevhi is Not a True Slave. I have Talked with Her before, she is quite Personable.
Also Arrendis Culome can be quite Stubborn, but is also Someone who you can Talk with and Persuade of Things. She is not a Moron.

When you control millions of puppets, you might give commands to them, but you are physically unable to process feedback from each of them. I believe True Slaves being stubborn is a characteristic of their communication infrastructure rather than obstinance of Kuvakei himself.

I strongly disagree based on my experience of interactions with that… being. And I wouldn’t call her stubborn, I’d call her… lacking.

A collective effort can be shouldered upon many individuals where it might normally overwhelm one. Nation’s voice is a choir of voices. The Master’s vision guides, but Nation itself is directed by many throughout her hierarchy of minds. Many True Citizens guide and direct, allowing for an efficient distribution of thought.

And how do we know that’s the case and not daddy Sasha directing you to say that?

Was sitting in Uedema in my cowgirl outfit, some atheist, lets call her @Githany_Red , comes up to me and she asks me if I want to chat, I ask her what she wants to chat about.

“Oh, I don’t know,” she said. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as she smiled smugly.

“Okay,” I said. “Interesting but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

Visibly surprised by my intelligence, she thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which I replied, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don’t know s h i t?”

3 Likes

In your… what?

3 Likes

Looks gallentish.

2 Likes

Because I am not a member of Nation. This has been stated many times.

My apologies. I don’t follow everyone.

A Sansha’s pet pokes a law abiding State officer in good standing about war crimes? What is this, a circus hour in IGS? That degree of hypocrisy really gets tiring. Go ask Papa Kuvakei for new intelligence implant before you start drooling with foam, your is clealy malfunctioning.

Your organization has been consistently and unrepentantly hostile to my person and my subordinates and I do not expect this to ever change.

Fortunately for you, one of us actually puts the State and its interests before all, and to that end I-RED will continue to have full access to all Taayusaka Eskeitan services until the time comes where your ‘repercussions’ escalate to something of substance.

I am no stranger to impotent denigrators. Nothing I do or say will change the mind of such people, nor do I have the time or energy to expend on appeasing them.

Those whose opinion of me actually matters know who I am and where I stand.

1 Like

Dunno man. Seems to me you’re pretty open about accepting help from those kybers. Don’t think you speak for all Caldari either. Weren’t you a kyber before? I get it. Infiltration. Awesome tactic.

I know I-RED has been very firm against you and your organization. I know this well, and I remember our discussion pertaining so back when everything started in Athounon.

During that discussion, I was immensely impressed with your dedication and absolute loyalty to all Caldari. Even from our interaction, I saw in you someone to admire as a fierce protector of the Caldari people. I hope you know that while I (and others) grow increasingly concerned with the continued Triglavian-aligned groups, I am still hopeful that we can, one day, come to the table to discuss everything and try to repair what has been broken. Unfortunately as everything goes on, this broken bridge becomes more and more damaged. It is only a matter of time before that damage is irreversible.

My door is open to you should you wish to discuss the matter more. There must be some way we can understand each other better.

6 Likes