Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Oh, has she been adopted in? Through a bond to Arrendis or strictly on her own?

1 Like

Hmm. Well then.

1 Like

Over a year ago she was publicly announced as a daughter of the Clan. I know of no change to her status since then. And, as herā€¦ ā€˜mentorā€™ā€¦ is an idiot of supreme caliber and compromised judgment, I am officially her sponsor. So if Elkinā€™s status had changed, I have no doubts I would know.

2 Likes

((OOC: Not sure if you are trolling or not, but this is a role play thread where folks are posting as their characters to the lore events unfolding in new eden))

Adept Cora, perhaps it is because some people - or cultures - equate calendar years with wisdom. It seems to be a common denominator across the Empires, including our own. With time and persistence, this too will change for you.

1 Like

I am quite sure that Arsia is mean enough and witty enough to respond to my snark in the appropriately culturally Amarrian way.

Not sure why you felt the need to intervene, but I suppose it does your clan credit that you back one another up in this way.

Well, then let me explain it to you in words small enough for you to understand:

Because I felt like it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a want, not a need.

I admit, Iā€™m shocked you can tell the difference. But, since it seems my last response vastly overestimated your intelligence, Iā€™ll spell it out even more clearly: I didnā€™t need to. I wanted to. Would you like the contraction and past tense explained, too?

Sure, why not.

1 Like

The former is a shortening of two words by omitting letters, and the latter is how you change words to indicate something that happened already. Wait, sorryā€¦

The first one is how you make two words small by making one word.
The other one is for things not now, but not ā€˜not yetā€™, too.

Youā€™re ok with 5-letter words, right?

No, you cannot. Nor should you place any weight in whether or not others respect you.

As you should. The only respect you need is your own.

If you could express yourself solely in words whose length is a prime number, thatā€™d be grand.

2 Likes

Can do. Can you?

1 Like

Not so fast. Just got the hang of 4 letter words like Gank, Bear and Baby.

Yay. And?

1 Like

No, those are 3 letter words.

Prime numbers. See?

2 Likes

I see what you did there, very clever.

1 Like

:smirk: Ā