Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

I invoke the protection of my Lord and Liege, Lord Garion Avarr of SFRIM to answer your dishonourable and outrageous threat on my honour and person.

My question to you was based on the publicaly available databases, not the stupid article. You have refused to answer my questions that were specifically relating to your participation in attacks on Providence Coalition pilots, to which I clearly have ample evidence to present to answer your accusation of libel, and the fact your organisation has, again publically documented, taken a system claimed by the Wardens of the Providence Marches.

An attack on me in this vein is an attack on my Lord as well by my rights as sworn vassal. I highly recommend you consider your next steps extremely carefully given the weight of the sources I am quoting upon and whom I call upon for patronage.

4 Likes

So the slander you are claiming is because you didn’t lead the fleet, not that you weren’t in the fleet? Surely it is a compliment to be considered able to lead a fleet of your peers? Or is this just a distraction tactic from the real issues at hand?

In addition to this, what slander have I committed? I believe I have just stated fact and asked questions…

The attack on you was caused by you tuning in to stand on the side of the slanderers like @Ange_des_Larmes and that reporter. The decision was yours, and your alone, and it’s for you to answer for your honor.

But, indeed, shall you not give your answer here and now, I will write to your Lord as well about your behavior.

I’m not sure that would qualify as ‘invasion’, as they took it from Waffles. If not for the slaughter of Provibloc forces, I might even call it ‘liberation’.

And it is to you to answer to PIE and SFRIM, whom are allies of CVA, why you, someone who has on multiple occassions proclaimed herself an ally of them, the 24th and the Empire, are attacking those said allies. I do not support, or endorse, Ange. I don’t even know her, and laugh at her association with CODE. I also do not side with Arrendis, my alliance accepts no Blues. That they are also talking about actions you undertook, with concrete evidence underlying it is not my problem, it’s your problem because you participated in these actions as proven by DED data backed kill reports available to all to see.

I beg your excuse where you think you have anything but sand to stand on to complain to my liege.

1 Like

I do encourage you to write to LUMEN’s Diplomat, Garion Avarr, as the above concerns me greatly.

In the meantime, in order to ensure any of our pilots working with CVA are not taken by surprise and unawares by a neutral entity which should be honoring Providence’s NRDS (as an ally of the Empire) when in Providence, based on the above reported activities in Providence, and other exchanges between Navarch’s Aldrith Shutaq and Arsia Elkin of PIE on the Summit with you, Templis CALSF, and by extension you, are now set ORANGE to LUMEN pending further review and explanation and potential adjustment once you speak to Lord Avarr.

6 Likes

I am not a member of the New Order anymore and have not been for some time. That Kim is referring to my past is more an attempt to deflect from her own acts through ad hominem attacks.

When I was a member of the New Order I was honest about my actions and intentions and didn’t rely on attacking the backgrounds of those who criticised me and my alliance. I also never engaged in an act which would lead me to shooting an ally of mine.

1 Like

I see you still dare to attack me instead of answering for your words. Well, if you wish so.

I officially issue a challenge to duel to you and will withdraw from further discussion with you either until you publicly accept it or cowardly and dishonorably refuse it.

Indeed, I will do exactly that instead of discussing further issues in here.

You may directly address your challenge to Lord @Garion_Avarr

So the slander is that you’re a competent leader?

2 Likes

Are you really that dense?..

You do realize, Commander Kim, that if you say or do something wrong, it’s still wrong even if you can win a duel over somebody who calls you out on it, right?

You and your alliance have attacked and are attacking an Empress-recognized Empire-aligned faction in Providence. Either admit your mistake and correct your ways or accept the facts and own to your actions and their consequences without accusing anyone of slander for simply stating what’s true.

7 Likes

To be fair, I only asked if you even actually lead fleets in general. That story of you leading them, I give no validity of you leading them or making calls on targets.

You did that because of the libelous article. Any question to me in regard of that article is a direct offense.

How do you survive your day-to-day with all the duels you must be doing?

1 Like

I try to win.

Oh, and no, I will not duel you nor will I apologize for my inquiry. I will simply offer you this:

I apologise for your belief that my simple question had any alterior motives or was in any way an attempt to give credence to such a incredulous work of fiction with regards to such a hit piece.

4 Likes

And I accept this.

1 Like

Diana,

I had asked you before about why this aggression was happening to people who are supposed to be our allies. You said you could not speak to the rest of them. When you wished to stay out of the issue I respected that.

Templis has been providing not only members of their organization to attack Providence but joined with the Pirate invasion. While if you think that’s bad, then it would be a shock to find out that Templis provides fleet commanders for this organization. The Pilot known as TheLastSparton runs the majority of the fleets against Provi.

I personally slew Thelastspartan and destroyed his pod on one of his failed attacks against us. I presented his dead body to Diana and again asked her about this. Why are Caldari allies attacking us? Again Diana said she is not part of it. She could not speak of the actions of a few or of leadership.

Yet, recently in order to step up their invasion they took a system in Providence as the original owners attempted to transfer it to another allied group of Provi. Since then flags have switched sides many times.

I spoke with Templis Diplos. They scoffed about anything related to loyalty to the State. Some blamed Amarrians for not helping when Black Rise fell long ago. We were never asked. Yet, they held a grudge. They were offered a chance away from the war zone against us. They took it. Lord Aralis and myself pleaded with them that we should be standing together. To liberate our home together. Yet, sadly the path they choose is with Pirates.

Many in Templis did not agree with what was happening but they started to enjoy the carnage and the war in Provi. So they shrugged off their conscious. They forgot their loyalties to the state. Diana one of the last hold outs of that organization finally succumbed to their madness.

Diana Kim while I do not hold you accountable for the actions of your leadership I will hold you accountable for trying to put blinders over your eyes on your actions. You murdered innocent miners. You shot 35 Paladin Wardens while they defended their home. YOU and your fellow warriors of the state did this.

Does this stark realization break you from this nightmare that has happened to your people? Where the haze of blood shed has consumed them. Forgetting anything close to duty, honor, loyalty, and respect to the state. While the Diana Kim I know would never deviate from her duty. However, the person standing before me right now has yet to come to terms to what her organization has become.

I would give everything I had to defend the State Miss Kim. Funny thing is Miss Kim. The day prior to you coming to my home and killing us you showed me locations in which I could bring ships to help the state. I brought ships to the Caldari front to help our brothers and sisters in their struggles against the Gallante. The day after I do this you are killing my people. I am grateful my own ship that was destroyed was not tainted by your guns.

Today I still have hope. I still have hope that Templis will finally come to their senses. That they will awake from their trance. To serve the State again. When that day happens my hand of friendship will be there. Diana no amount of threats and challenges of combat will cover up the facts of the case. Templis has lost its way. Templis is attacking its allies. Templis has forgotten their oaths and their purpose.

In a few months I am traveling to a great gathering of Pilots. I hope to sit down and engage Templis leadership there and bring them to the table of friendship and also an alliance. Our Empire and State are allied. So should Provi and Templis.

Very Respectfully,

Paladin Warden Kyle Saltz

8 Likes

I do agree that we should be allies. And I myself hold no grudge against what happened in Black Rise - maybe only against Snuff, but it’s the same as holding grudge against gurista for being pirates.

Unfortunately, that’s the only thing I could offer to you, since I myself try to distance from any sort of nullsec politics and related drama.