Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Disgusting.

I am uncomfortable.

We know. Itā€™s the stick.

4 Likes

Wellā€¦if it is alive, I suppose it is sort of our duty to figure out how we can eat it, isnā€™t it?

5 Likes

I do the housework in the nude, and then have a shower. It is far more efficient than wearing old clothes that you then have to wash.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you.

Nauplius is alive. You wanna eat him?

Heā€™s more disgusting than the Fedo by far.

Well, itā€™s true. It is more efficient. Think about it.

Get up, get washed, get dressed in old clothes, do the housework, youā€™re all dirty and so are your clothes. So you then get washed again, and put on new clothes. So then youā€™ve had two showers, and will have two sets of clothes to be washed.
Compare:
Get up, do the housework, get washed, put on new clothes. Blammo. one shower, one set of clothes to be washed.

The problem with this practice is that your slaves will be seeing you naked. And they should be doing the housework, anyway.

Official proof Naup cannot wash his own clothes.

If you get so dirty from doing the housework that you must wear old clothes and shower again, you are obviously not maintaining your home well enough in the first place.

1 Like

Letā€™s face it, she just likes running around naked and having the servants watch.

3 Likes

I would argue that keeping oneā€™s clothing pristine is more important than keeping oneā€™s private quarters the same.

I, alone, view my quarters. I keep the space as comfortable as possible to enhance my meditation on the writings of James 315. But when I am in public I must display a level of authority to be able to enact those words. I must set an example to all in the vicinity lest I become a hypocrite.

The opulence of exhibitionism, however, makes me uncomfortable. I was raised in relative poverty and we couldnā€™t afford the latest trends. Nudity as exhibitionism apes at poverty as a fashion choice when we should be focused on raising all our brothers and sisters equally. But, then again, what should we expect from a cult of individualism like the Sani Sobekā€¦

1 Like

I could probably figure out how to wash clothes if I thought it important, madam; however, I prefer to read the Scriptures or otherwise ponder or perform matters of significance while slaves do such work appropriate to their station.

Well, considering you arenā€™t a Holder, Naupliusā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t keep house slaves. And even if I did, my figure is as God sculpted it. Should they not be permitted to see one of Godā€™s own masterpieces that reflects glory ?

If youā€™re not polishing the brassware enthusiastically enough to work up a bit of perspiration, are you even trying ?

I donā€™t run around when doing the housework. Running leads to jiggling. Jiggling leads to bouncing. And bouncing leads to suffering.

Also you donā€™t get to judge me.

I donā€™t know who you are, but you donā€™t get to judge me either.

Thatā€™s indecent.

No, itā€™s efficient.

No. Their base minds cannot be elevated so; rather than pondering the glory of God, they will just become aroused and enticed to commit fornication.