Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Wow, you’re 140+? You look very good for your age!

I’m just messing with ya… But capsuleers are way older breed than us cloned clowns. And our lives are relatively cozy thanks to the advancements bought with their sacrifices. Poor bastards had no easy way out… So I took a bit of an offense on their behalf.

While I understand, and basically support, the intention behind the ‘water isn’t wet, it make other things wet’ idea… you done gone and invoked pedantry, so…

And since the statement you got pedantic in response to was…

Unless it’s one molecule of water, on its own and isolated, then most of the time when water is encountered, the vast majority of the molecules are, indeed, “covered or saturated with water”—the other molecules around each of them. Thus, while each molecule of water is making everything around it a little ‘wetter’, each of them is, itself, ‘wet’.

If, y’know, we’re being pedantic.

2 Likes

Nononononono. Anything the water is on is wet. Water itself isn’t. This is plain as day, people.

1 Like

Each molecule of water is on the other molecules of water, making them wet.

2 Likes

K but U rong doe.

2 Likes

I appreciate the insightful and well-supported nature of your response.

3 Likes

das’coo but u rong doe bcuz reasons

3 Likes

U wanna b startin’ smth toots?

1 Like

I would, but the brain-damage incurred from one post like that disqualifies me from much beyond breathing and placing food in the correct orifice two out of every three times, for the moment. Let’s talk after recuperation and treatment.

2 Likes

Don’t go blaming your poo-brain on my posts now. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

My Mother was the AI of a Kaalakiota colony ship, and I was vat grown and had a neural lace grown into me from about the middle of the third trimester of gestation to serve as an Organic Adjunct for the vessel.

Sure, we still keep in touch when I pass through the infomorph clearing house set into a low albedo facility in the gulf of intersolar space.

2 Likes

This is rotty nonsense and even if you were grown in a vat, which you probably were not, your mother was not a spaceship. I’m sure that would be easier than the fact that she is probably disappointed.

1 Like

Hey, my backstory can be whatever I want it to be. This is just a pseudonymous handle I use to prevent blowback on myself.

Come on, I’m a paid killer, but I’m not an idiot enough to associate my real self to the actions of a one Veikitamo Gesakaarin.

As such, for all you know I could be a hyperintelligent cephalapod using this body as a parasite host.

1 Like

Eh, Veikitamo simply seems to be a considerably more psychopathic version of Mizhara (who at least has the redeeming quality of caring about something) whose personality, at least the one she fronts in discussions, tends to revolve around how unaffected by everything she is and cheap psychological scare tactics how much she enjoys killing and gore.

Granted she might have shared something personal at some point, but I’m inclined to believe everything she says, especially about herself, is a web of lies and manipulation.

Where was I going with this? I don’t remember. Well, anyway, don’t take anything she says seriously. I don’t.

1 Like

Personally I just reduce the human condition to three things: violence, sex, and power. Anything else is just socio-normative constructs to promote good old fashioned tribalism and the xenophobia of us versus them psychology.

As such, it doesn’t matter the particular personal narrative of my life story. It’s completely irrelevant in the face of that human condition. Because you can change the actors and the story will remain the same.

So in my view, I’ll just relax and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

1 Like

The actual ■■■■?

1 Like

The power bit is a bit redundant in that list, don’t you think?

I give you one compliment and you respond with this. Fine, no more compliments.

1 Like

“Like Gesakaarin, but slightly less awful,” isn’t much of a compliment.

3 Likes

CONSIDERABLY less awful. Geez.

1 Like

It’s almost like I am anathema to those who want to take a Moral Stand and find their personal hill to die on.

Eh, the moment you’re born you’re pretty much stuck having to navigate power structures of one sort or another. Perils of the required interdependence of human social structures.

That said, a life of ■■■■■■■ and fighting is fine by me.

Sure, some might think it shallow, but I’m just following core imperatives in my meatsack code.

1 Like