Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Well, your main competition in that is Synthia, who also doesn’t usually come across overachievingly horrible (though she seems to occasionally trip into a bit of horribleness while chasing Efficiency). Then again either or both of you might be getting up to stuff out of sight that would make Anyanka Funk turn pale (though I concede it’s unlikely).

3 Likes

“Probably” makes me sound indecisive or something.

1 Like

But… Funkybutt’s already pale.

3 Likes

Coulda said something about her taking 50 words to simply say “your wrong.”

Obviously I’m kidding with this, no harm intended :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was going to say you seem indecisive, then decided I wasn’t sure.

3 Likes

Shadow of Purity

It’s time for battle
It’s time to get out of the shadows
Away from home
No time for absolution
No time for prayers
We’ve gotta do it away

We rise and we fall
And stop do we all
We fight and we win
And we will live with ourselves
We know that life is war
We do what others want
They’re always in the way
We carry on anyway

It’s time for elevation
It’s time to do what we want
Step by step, no time for regrets
It’s time to break the pattern
There is no bringing defeat
Only lesson’s you can do it again

I do 'cause I can
I can 'cause I want
I want 'cause they said I couldn’t do it on my own
No time for limitiation
I do because I can
They say I won’t
I carry on anyway

We won’t die away
We won’t fall to prey
We stand tall
And carry on anway

We won’t die away
We won’t fall to prey
We’ll stand tall and carry on anyway
There is nothing in waiting that appeals to me
If I want it now, I must do it myself

We won’t die away
We won’t fall to prey
We’ll stand tall and carry on anyway !!!

Perhaps in the future we will change the symbol of Purists. :chillparrot:

I’m pretty sure she’s not competent enough to fly in our fleets. Setting ego aside and following orders is kinda necessary.

2 Likes

I… sort of don’t have the words to respond to this, so I’m just quoting it for posterity and possibly to document this attempt to commit brain-murder upon the unsuspecting public.

2 Likes

Another pathetic lie coming from your side, goon. Can you even try to post something of value, or posting lies about other speakers is your mental limit?

It’s a statement of opinion, Diana. I sincerely believe that. It’s possible I’m wrong, but it’s definitely not a lie.

@Mizhara_Del_thul: Just think of how I feel about her competence for your fleets.

2 Likes

I don’t know if Diana would be willing to anyway, when those fleets contain “traitors to the State” yadda yadda et cetera ad nauseum.

1 Like

Willing or not, I just don’t think she could hack it. I think she’d be one of those dumbasses who insists on doing their own thing, no matter what the orders are. She might get away with it for one or two fleets by flying light tackle, but then, I’m not even sure she could make it through fleet comms on a single 0100-0600 window fleet. Probably wind up crying in a corner someplace.

2 Likes

I sort of forgot to pay my heating bill… My apartment is quite cold now, and so am I.

3 Likes

Cold is good.

1 Like

I like icecream. :kissing_closed_eyes::icecream:

2 Likes

Open your heart, sweetface!

5 Likes

You missed the intermediate step of ‘Naupikins’.

Don’t worry, I’ve no intention of getting between the two of them. Or even being sad. Really, it’s the kind of derailment that should be in the off-topic thread… but then, so is this, so I’m going to move it there I moved it here after going through the thread to finish compiling the response.

This is the truth… in Aldrith’s dreams.

Your name is the only thing people can take from you by refusing to use it.

No, that’d be ‘Necrophile’.

Isn’t it already a capital offense to come within 50 yards of your hair without at least 3 advanced degrees in dermatology, hygiene, and hair-styling?

They call it ‘a fire hose’.

3 Likes

Now that reply made me smirk especially the part with the doctor of hair Styling as required title to orbit a specific person hairs.

1 Like

Wait, what? He accidentally committed necrophilia? From my understanding, it was on purpose. That he did it in public is news to me.

I don’t think Ms Priano is looking for crowd-suppression volumes of dye shooting out of a cannon, just enough to soak Mr Shutaq’s hair. Though to deliver even the needed volume of dye over that great a distance is going to require enough kinetic energy to be felt…

Now that I’ve answered this, I can go back to doing important things. Such as sleeping in.

3 Likes

Perhaps some sort of drone. Technically the container of dye enclosed within would be considered closed until activated and by the time is destroyed it would be far too late.
Coincidentally I’ve decided to revert my hair colour for a few weeks but my official capture seems to be struggling to migrate to these boards.

1 Like