Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Maybe you could pull it off, but ya don’t take that path.

1 Like

@Diana_Kim!

…You know i gotta give it to you, Strike Commander. I respect how eager you were to agree to step into the ring with me. In the years i spent drifting between wrestling promotions, I’ve met hundreds of superstars who always try and dodge getting into a match with me. Especially in a match where i gotta kill them to win.

While i do respect your attitude, i gotta feel some concern for your well being. Because i don’t think you realize what you just got yourself locked into.

You’re stepping into the ring with THE Foley Jones. The alter ego of a man that no longer exists!

Now that I’ve returned to the league of immortals - I can now call myself a wrestling god! Do you realize the pain that awaits you when you get between those ropes with a superstar of my caliber? If not you’ll fine out very soon.

Figured now i should share to the universe our terms and in the match we’ll be settling this in. With our win condition being death of our opponent, it was rather hard to decide on a match type we should be settling this. The most obvious choice at first was to make this an extreme rules match with no countouts or DQ and a entire arsenal of foreign objects to bludgeon me to death with.

But then i recall our little challenge was about our fighting styles, you think you can kill Foley Jones with your hands? Prove it, in a Normal one on one match with DQs being enforced with the ban of foreign objects (Blunt, and sharp weapons, also firearms) and a 10 second count out.

If you’re gonna kill me Diana, you best do it with your hands. Because i guarantee that’s how I’m gonna snap the life out of your clone. You best avoid getting in range of these hands, Strike Commander. Otherwise you’re gonna find yourself with a few broken bones after i toss you around the ring like a ragdoll.

You best bring your A-game for this match Diana, you’re stepping into the squared circle with a wrestling god!

I believe the challenged gets to set the terms.

Doesn’t seem like that’s you.

1 Like

Yet, if you read the rest of her comment, she asks me to send the rules and details her way, which i have.

She’ll still get final approval.

1 Like

Who said she didn’t? I’m simply pointing out why I’m the one presenting any terms.

At the end of the day, Foley Jones will be making his return debut in the league of immortals in a match with Diana Kim in the ultimate rivalry between Warclone and Capsuleer! So it doesn’t matter if it’s an extreme rules match, steel cage, hell-in-a-cell or a I quit match. Foley Jones is ready for it, i choose these terms as it will give her the chance to best prove how quickly she can kill me with just her bare hands

It’s Arrendis, always makes up stuff about me and probably about others. Once she even claimed I was cutting off people hands.

Better just ignore her.

1 Like

I give her five minutes. You seem like you have the fortitude to go that long.

1 Like

Taking bets on this now

2 Likes

So she was accusing you of being the wife of TheGigX?

3 Likes

1 mil isk on Diana Kim.

4 Likes

Matched, 1 million agreed, let’s see Foley win this.

In the event the match does not go ahead due to one party or the other’s decision (including refusal) will you agree to the bet being off?

2 Likes

But of course, regardless of who calls it if it’s off it’s off.

1 Like

In fairness, he lost this version of his faith a few month ago, and has reverted to the Amarrian faith.

… of which he continues to practice a very orthodox and unforgiving version, secure in his belief that he is damned for his sins and, ah, me with him. (It’s a long story.)

Exactly what to do about this is a subject of a lot of ongoing discussion.

1 Like

Anyone care to offer up either first hand experiences or informed opinion on the events in Kahah to share with the people if O-V?

Or so he claims. He is, after all, still advocating mass murder of Matari for any excuse that presents itself.

4 Likes

Anyone try to convince him to lay off the Drop and seek counseling? If he is truely trying to repent for his sins, or however he sees it, maybe he could be helped. Going by what I have seen posted of him, and his post history, he at least seemed a little less insane in his most recent post.

The **** he is.

It’s just enough people took the advice to not feed the troll that he has to revert to other means to getting attention to his provocations.

2 Likes

So ignore him harder and block any action he takes on his beliefs is the only course of action then?

To be fair to Nauplius, there’s a fair number of non-heretical Amarr that condone the same thing.

. . . which does not exactly reflect well on us, I know. Trying to change things. Recent events are not encouraging in that regard.