Offering empty wormholes with/out effects

seems pretty legit but having a cloaked scanner alt in system means all they gotta do is scan a way in when your asleep. AS long as we dont see on your killboard or as a part of your reputation, the people you help in are not getting ganked in a week or two.

Im always suspicious but I really like the idea tbh.

I was hoping to be able to harvest c5/c6 in a nomadic way, but the static mass restrictions limit this… to one dread only. if it was better for like two dreads in and out… i would consider it.

ivet had to regroup my plan to save for a move in… when i find a wh to farm… and would be more permanent. i will save your contact info and give it one chance and see how goes, possibly.

I do get what you mean, but i am not releasing any names/corp names of those i helped moving into w-space and i definately won’t post their j-sig publicly.

ISK wise its more lucrative being honest in this case than scamming. Not to forget that i’m primarily doing this do populate w-space.

Well and C6 systems are not as expensive as some people may think… with the obvious exception of Magnetars or Pulsars which can get up to above the price of a titan easily - for a good reason.

1 Like

14:50 is the moment I’m really having trouble understanding.

So… you’re not renters. You’re just real-estate agents?? :smirk:

1 Like

lol they are just opportunists… it seems. no different than goons if you ask me. I get the same line of ■■■■ every time i see Darwinism… asking for rent in a low sec pocket… LMAO

however, a specific service as such to assist one getting into a higher class wh is unique… and I must admit Im very skeptical. I dont trust you, or anyone in eve for that matter. so whats to say that this is any different than one of goons scams, move to null sec, contract us your stuff and fly your fleet to this system, meanwhile we got a logoffski trap waiting and they just take your ■■■■. never caring bout the isk in the first place.

these larger groups dont care about isk… they have so much its just a tool to get the killmail. that killmail is worth more than that isk anyone sends them.

there is a difference between a monthly payment for protection and a straight price for a service paid once.
It’s literally just a valuable asset that’s being given access to.

And if that wasn’t clear in the initial post, the corps im helping into w-space will not be joining HK Citizens.

lol, I make that in highsec.

thats the monthly income just by the anoms spawning. i doubt you make that in highsec unless you’re station trading and that takes far more time. but if it works for you its fine for me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.