Offering Serious Work for Serious Mercs

Looking for merceneries from either direlik or minmitar space for a couple jobs. Will take offers on charges and what not. Hit me up if your interested and I’m sure I can comepensate you for your time. Only need about 2 to 3 men with pvp background preffered. I will have some questions. My in game name is Siren Naskinger or you can email me at serg79740@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you. >:) this is not a social call. serious work for serious mercs.

Have you already tried the mercenary channel in game?

Channel name : Mercenary Services

2 Likes

no but ty

1 Like

That channel is useless. Now watch them have a sh&t fit and war dec my 1 week old characters.

1 Like

Don’t use RIOT, they seem to have troubles sorting out who to dec and will probably end up dec’ing you, Azazul (aka Lolicopter Boi) still hasn’t sorted out the basics…

oh the flames continue…

1 Like

lolicopter still havent figured out who to wardec… talked to him about a small issue i had and he agreed to come around with a cruiser fleet, and that would have been perfect, but instead he wardecced the wrong corp… so yeah, RIOT is still not to be the ones to go to when you need small things done

1 Like

I’ll cause you a bigger issues if you go after my citadel again. :kissing:

1 Like

You never go full carebear…

1 Like

Lies, I did mining in wormhole… Bad times

SINNER!!!

May Pope Gary cleanse your soul!!!

no hard feelings, it was on low power <3 :wink:

1 Like