OFFICUAL 2018 Christmas xMAS GIFT THREAD

HERE IS WERE WE PUT OUR DEMANDS OF WHAT CCP SHOULD GIVE US AS CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN 2018.

For the newbies ccp used to do AMAZING xmas presents for YEARS.

Then what like 2 or 3 years ago they straight up went SJW no Santa no mery christmas etc and only gave out freaking these dumb “joke trophy” things.

We need to go back t the good gifts and here ccp will be able to view OUR 2018 CHRISTMAS PRESENT DEMABDS!

I demand gift skillpioints to start off

Like a lot or them btw

After all the trouble the community just game CCP for giving out free skillpoints? I was grateful for it but the whole damn community raked CCP over the coals for giving out free skillpoints after demanding free skillpoints every game crash or login issue…

2 Likes

6 …
5 Newbies in Golden Gilas :smile:
4 …
3 …
2 …
1 Attribute Reset

1 Like

I wouldn’t mine a free attribute reset, for some reason my skill farm character has 4 points in perception…

You really need to:

1. Stop thinking you’re speaking for the entire player base.
  2. Stop with these ridiculous “WE DEMAND” threads.
  3. Learn how to use spell check.
  4. Seriously consider another way to spend your time, because the amount of seeming rage that oozes from you on every one of your threads suggests that EVE is causing you more pain than pleasure.

Chill.

Out.

2 Likes

Lump of coal I think is in order.

5 Likes

I demand spell check in your posts… I understand English isn’t everyone’s first language but damn cap… You spell a word right then spell it wrong.

2 Likes

I demand CCP keep the lights on and servers working so I can log in and enjoy flying my Noctis. Anything else would be a bonus.

I demand planetary flight and snowy scapes.

Demands… that’s cute.

Here’s the thing. Demands imply that you have some form of leverage… that something bad will happen to CCP if they don’t cave.

The absolute worst thing you can do to them (and ironically one of the best things for the rest of us) is stop playing Eve. Something they wouldn’t even notice.

It’s threads like these that make me really hope CCP literally gives us each a lump of coal. I’d say nothing, but it’d piss people off more to just got a lump of coal than to get ignored.

The only thing I want from ccp is a roll back to pre-crimewatch changes. Everything “new” since then can go. . .

Topic closed.

Ranting is against the forum rules.

1 Like