OK CCP, Connection issues

Can’t log into eve though

I did
I noted that in the OP

Hey CCP what did you break its not just me anymore

I was also in a situation where I could not log in due to the same problem. I changed the line used because I did not improve even after downtime, and I succeeded in logging in.
I guess it’s not an issue with the CCP server, but an issue with the Internet service provider.

I can’t even launch an account now…its actually worse

1 Like

Lies.

A fraud complaint to your credit card fixes that up nicely.

@CCP_Falcon

What did you guys break on the launcher, people can’t even launch a client now.

As you were; DT + 45 minutes and I’m back in. Rescued the hero and my MTU. But lost all the bad guys and salvage. Ah well. Chalk that one up to experience.

And I did nothing to resolve it. Just rebooted computer and router, after DT. Just as the internet chatter suggested would happen. Eventually.

Still can’t launch a Client

Launcher starts “added 1 account to the start-up queue” then…well nothing.

Your firewall settings? Eve likes to have a lot of access to your computer

Nothing changed on my firewall

As noted I can ping the login servers.

Their auth server is jacked

I currently have the same issue.

Before DT was just one account out of the 5 I had logged in that got booted. then a second.

Now I cant log in with any.

All of the network diagnostics work just fine.

1 Like

You could be right. Have a nice day and best of luck.

“Dear valued customer. Our office hours are Monday to Thursday 10:00-16:00 and Friday 10:00-14:00. Please leave a message after the beep.”

It’s working here, must be something local

1 Like

Interweb for literally everything else works fine.

If the client isnt starting then it mmust be blocked somehow by security setting? Not an IT guy, sorry.

We’ve received a few reports of pilots from Japan, Australia and New Zealand being unable to connect.

Tranquility is running fine, with all its associated services running fine too. It seems that the connectivity issues stem from a provider in the region having issues.

Apologies, but there’s nothing we can do to assist with this as the issue is outside our infrastructure.

Closing this thread, given that the OP is ranting, which is against the rules.

1 Like