Okayish abyssal fit

here’s a video guide on it. It earns lot of isk and is cheaper then most punisher fits

If you’re an alpha you could jump into a Caldari navy Osprey and easily do T-0/T-1 and still be making ok isk for the price of everything.

yes but this is a cheeper fit and gives more isk

Agree :100:

Fit is fairly standard. The lack of a drone is an issue, but managable. The T1 guns and T1 ammo hurts – using T2 guns and void/null is an important damage increase. Alpha chars can use those too. Cheaper isn’t always better, and tranquils are safe enough that the extra dps makes it easier AND quicker with more margin for screwing up and still coming out of it alive.

The ship inventory needed to be scrubbed before posting the fit… too many useless or unneeded items there – the fit should be the autobuy/fit version ONLY. None of the daily log in filaments or other crap.

Since you were too lazy to do it yourself, below is the fit that was recommended for the video, but the fitting screen is never once opened to show that it is, in fact, the fit that is actually used. From watching the video, I have medium confidence that this is the actual ship and fittings used (the module section of the screen is also cut out for the video):

[Incursus, Mindahouf Davaham’s Incursus]
Small I-a Enduring Armor Repairer
Damage Control I
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

1MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

Modal Light Neutron Particle Accelerator I

Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Antimatter Charge S x1663
Tranquil Electrical Filament x3
Tranquil Dark Filament x2
Tranquil Exotic Filament x17
Tranquil Firestorm Filament x4
Tranquil Gamma Filament x3
Calm Exotic Filament x3
ATXVIII 1v1 Battleships Proving Filament x3
Prophecy FFA Proving Filament x1
Calm Electrical Filament x3
Calm Gamma Filament x4

The video quality is low. Needs improvement. That low-tier twitch streaming approach to talking while you do it is a bad habit, and only passable by the folks with enough experience and charisma to get by. you are clearly not there. Make a video in the traditional format, and put some damn effort into the post processing to make the video worth watching.
Get some footage, and record audio separately. Overlay the two in a video editor to make the video come across better.
Do a few takes of the script, cut out the filler 'ah’s and ‘ums’ and odd pauses with the audio. Tune the audio against some background or ambient music (recommend Eve’s music, for thematic purposes)
When you discuss the harder rooms where you need to overheat, use ACTUAL footage of you doing the harder rooms with the video.

okay I use a surface 7+ with only 119 gb storage an 8 ram with an 11th gen i’m not working with a god pc and i thought i removed that stuff in the cargo beyond the fillments you would use

will do

I’ve been wondering if an Enyo could do it with it’s speed and blaster fit, but scared of running into the death zone at such high speed.

What teir and might try it

Not sure but I use the Enyo in lvl 4 missions and kiting and destroying guristas kestrels, so should be good up to T-2 abyssals, if you have the skill for a blaster fit (T-2), and want to make a video I will gladly contract you a free Enyo fully fit at no cost, contract for Jita of course.

Give me a couple of days of a grind as I’m alpha right now but would be able to become omgea soon

I’ve not tested this, but I’ve been flying maybe 15 different ships in a variety of frigate and destroyer hulls across all 4 races. Just out of pure theory craft, this should be a good starting point. Swap between void and null depending on the ship you’re hitting i guess

My Skills:

64DPS omni tank, cap stable 50%.

Void: 2.5km/4.1km - 427 DPS
Null: 4.7km/9.1km - 264 DPS
CNAM: 1.7km/4.8km - 331 DPS

[Enyo, T1 Blitzer]

Small Armor Repairer II
Reactive Armor Hardener

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Small Cap Battery II
Cap Recharger II

Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S
[Empty High slot]

Small Capacitor Control Circuit II
Small Explosive Armor Reinforcer I

Hobgoblin II x1

You’ll want more Range

working on a Blitz fit of this going to see if it is worth it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.