Old Agent Standings Question

Is there any way to see the old agent -20 - +20 standings online anymore?

Im well aware the CCP got rid of it a long time ago but Im curious about something and that itch has to be scratched.:smiling_face_with_horns:

I know @Chribba had his old Eve agents site, which became the basis for The Agency now in game, but Im curious if any of that got ported or saved?

Would there be any others? My Google-fu hasnt produced anything of note so I might be out of luck but I am curious if other capsuleers might have archived info out there.

1 Like

I don’t recall when agent quality was removed, but maybe the fuzzworks SDE archive has an export from that far back?

1 Like

that was definitely before my time.

EVE Online changed how agent quality worked on May 16, 2011, with the Agents Made Easy developer blog update.

Agent quality ranged from -20 to +20, which affected both how hard it was to access an agent and how much ISK or rewards they paid out.
CCP removed variable agent quality by setting all agents to an effective access quality of -20 (making them easier to access) and a payout quality of +20 (giving maximum rewards uniformly).

1 Like

Thanx. Ill begin by looking there or if Chribba shows up he might lend me a hand if hes got the old files handy.

yep, i joined in june 2011 lol.

Okay, I think I have my answer. I was curious if there were some residual issues with agent quality hardbaked into the system, but it amounted to a different value to calculate the differences with.

Thanks, Namdor for pointing me in the right direction.

2 Likes