Old Player , Returning to Odd Features

I login and noticed i’m out of my 0.0 clone to low sec with a safety tab on a countdown. What is this? Why can’t i access my items now? I join help chat and they say it will move to a station, umm why?

Why is my stuff moving? Than i hear they started blowing up stations, so your goods could go with it. What lame dev made this idea? Who thought in their right mind this was a good idea?

EVE needs better devs if returning players are meet with bills to get their stuff back, like come the f on. Stop being bad.

Asset Safety

And yes it is ■■■■■■■■, we should have been able to loot your l33tness. :skull_and_crossbones:

The choice was…
Loose all your stuff.
Have it go to safety and get a bill to get it back, but you can normally get it back in parts.

Which is better for returning.
Because the station you were in exploded just like a ship

1 Like

UO House Falling

We need this in spaceships :skull_and_crossbones:

Yeah. I disagree we need 100% loss alongside the rest of the mechanics. If we want null to be settled and lived in anyway. If we want Null to go back to being isolated wild west… It’s too late for that. Because the big groups would just burn anyone smaller out if citadels dropped loot. And then it would just be a matter of which giant group becomes the sole survivor.

And any rng loss is just terrible also. Because people hate pure rng determining I
what they keep.

Asset safety is the best decision CCP could make of the options we have remaining.

To recap: you have not played for the last 2 years, didn’t read patch notes and expect things to be identical as they were when you left…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.