Old School Gate Camping Pirate Needs Home

Started playing eve back in its Beta testing days and played on and off for many years. I have been away from eve for the past ten years.

Well now after ten years a lot has changed in the game and looking for a crew to run with to help me catch up with all the changes and have some fun.

I have always been a Gate camping Pirate. Had some really fun times camping low sec. Not really sure what i want to do in game now but with my -4.6 security status.

Character is completely ship and pvp skill based. Mainly caldari based ships but also some others. Just under 76 million skill points. have a 80 million skill point industrial alt that i use as well.

US Time zone East coast

If you think i might fit in your group give me a shout

sent ya a pm

You should check out wormholes- lowsec has been a little neglected by CCP lately. Tons of content elsewhere, though!

Hey bud, weā€™re looking for some more USTZ people. Iā€™m US east coast myself. Check us out, we have a lot to offer. Some info about usā€¦

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build thingsā€¦
We are mostly grown up mature guysā€¦mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engagingā€¦we can also BS with the best of them. We are currently fighting in the big war.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FCā€™s)
*Big Block PvPā€¦think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you donā€™t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is OBLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but weā€™re very new and still working to recruit members. We are based in high sec but intend on funding and running roams in nearby lowsec. Even if RP/lore isnā€™t your thing, you still got a home here, itā€™s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at ā€œCongress on Luminaire Republicanismā€, ticker: ā€œCO.LRā€. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey bro can you come on our discord for a chat?

Hey Arc!

Fun to see a returning veteran!
At MASS we have plenty of players who have been around since beta and weā€™ve managed to build up a very tight knit community over the years. Today weā€™re a part of Pandemic Horde so thereā€™s plenty of content if youā€™re interested in dipping your toe into nullsec.

For more info, check: MASS [Pandemic Horde] - 2003 Sov Null PVP Corp EU/US Close-knit group of seasoned pilots looking for new recruits

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but weā€™re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isnā€™t your thing, you still got a home here, itā€™s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at ā€œCongress on Luminaire Republicanismā€, ticker: ā€œCO.LRā€. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. However, I can tell you weā€™re definitely not pirates, but will be engaging in combat with our enemies. Fly safe o/

Hey arc did you ever find a good Corp? I am an old gate camper as wellā€¦ Looking to get with a group again to chill and gate camp again lol

I am a vet and proud member of tundragon and the muffin factory back in the day

Lord Enforcer

1 Like

Hello,

Maybe check us out. We are a growing high sec corp, looking to join a null sec alliance in the near future.

Super late to this and not sure if you still looking but i thought i would leave me info for you.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null secā€™s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.
  • Piracy

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big ā€œYou are a numberā€ corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that donā€™t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just donā€™t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

Jump on discord bro! Discord

Hi @arc_alpha ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec so good for returning players finding their feet and our PvP team may appreciate an old school camper :slight_smile: .

I too am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learningā€™s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too includingf small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ā€˜mostā€™ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

How about us?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.