Omega Addition Suggestion

We can pass on this idea, if you already have everyone trained up where you want them then just buy the weekend pass as needed. When it’s my weekend off from work, then I buy 5-weekend passes for 5 accounts. :slight_smile: They should make it an option for in-game to buy.

BTW eve mobile already does this with different levels you can buy for training speed and access to ships.

1 Like

EVE Echoes is actually where I got the idea of using two tiers of Omega. I played EE very consistently for about a year from its inception and was part of a major Alliance in Nullsec. I thought the tiered Omega was an idea worth bringing to EO (though hopefully EO doesn’t take too many ideas from EE since NetEase has thoroughly ruined the game on mobile imho)

I played EE because it was accessible in a way EO was not. Part of that accessibility was the cost of playing the other was the ability to pick it up and play from anywhere.

Yes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.