Omega

I’m assuming that farming for pay Omega is some kind of work so I’ll put it that way.

Do you prefere working let’s say 1 hour for your sub, or “play” 50 hours just for this ?

1 Like

Yes, we are having a hard time reading your broken English.

I ARE SPEK PERFACT ENGLASH WHAI CANNOT U UNDERRRAND MEE???

1 Like

my deal about not worrying about to getting plex as a new character, is you get locked into certain things for max isk. once you start making that isk, you dont want to do anything else. i know many players that do 1 thing everyday and are completely oblivious to what is going on else where in the galaxy or how something else operates.

I dont lock myself into paying for plex but i can make a plex in under 2 days, the rest of the month when i am doing plex i run around and do what i want having fun

3 Likes

Do try to plex your account. You’ll learn a complete and utter disdain for unregulated capitalism.

1 Like

His English is fine. If you are not understanding him, it is because you are stupid or you are bad at English yourself or YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.

1 Like

No, his written english is bad. What’s even worse, though, is your ignorance of the importance of proper usage of language. Ignorance isn’t Strength. Always encourage people to get better, not to stay worse.

Perhaps. However, English is not the first language for many people in EvE, so it is often difficult for them to understand what someone is communicating if they are not using the communication tool (the English) fairly close to correctly. It doesn’t mean the person not understanding is stupid or unwilling to understand.

I think his English is fine. You think his English is not fine . . . anything else? Something on topic perhaps?

1 Like

Don’t tell me how to speak my mother tongue. If you don’t understand me or don’t understand him, go back to whatever school taught it to you and learn it again. and this time, pay close attention to the many ways English, American English especially, has adapted to the introduction of other languages and cultures (ways of thinking and communicating).

I didn’t see one miscommunication that was his fault. Others are simply not listening (::gasp:: But, they’re reading not listening!).

I have communicated with people who didn’t speak any languages. He speaks at least two. Understanding him is a cakewalk. People are just nitpicking because he called them out on their failure to comprehend what he very clearly communicated. If you don’t understand that, then you are the one who should learn to speak English.

1 Like

I don’t dont think i speak rly that bad maybe my en is not perfect but u dont need 1h per propozition.

1 Like

What I said was more of a general statement.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.