On the Amarr-Minmatar Militia Treaty and Moral Corruption

How many U’K dreads have you been involved in the destruction of lately?

1 Like

Near the destruction of you mean?

2 Likes

So you’re implying dps is the only useful thing someone can do? Sounds like another reason to get rid of missions.

1 Like

Stalking Mantis, I was hoping there was sense left in AVNG.

I’d like to think what massively useful gambit he made from the capsule of his Coercer.

So I guess we are ignoring all the other kills and nitpicking at one now?

It’s a capital and at the bottom of the list. Thoroughly unreasonable focus for me, I should have acknowledged the very useful destroyer he used to apply 2.3% of the damage to the carrier with. My mistake.
Is there anything else he’d like to claim credit for while we’re here. Cluster wide peace?

2 Likes

Somehow, I get the feeling that we are far more likely to bring that about than Amarrian Vengeance.

1 Like

I’ve been in entirely too much agreement with you this week. It’s quite unsettling.

I’m sure it will pass, in time.

Like wind… somehow that seems topical in the vicinity of Mr Dane.

Ah yes, Templar Dane, great defender of – ahem – Black Rise.

If we’re going to cherry pick Kill Reports to justify ourselves, it goes both way.

1 Like

And you were in nullsec yesterday, so?

Following policies set forth by the CRC Communications Policy, a message has been removed from this thread for being Out of Character.

Thank you,

~Alexandre Artie

Alexandre Artie,
Directive Enforcement Department
CONCORD Assembly

While I don’t think that providing excerpts from the public combat records is suitable for this board (really, people should be able to access them themselves anyway if they’re interested), I believe that there’s nothing wrong in fighting for Black Rise. Even quite counterwise, it is laudable that he decided to help us against the gallente invasion as an ally, considering our lack of capsuleer support.
Caldari Navy might be the strongest one in our cluster, but the number of active Protectorate pilots is being relatively low during recent times. Every help is welcome, especially since we’re fighting the same enemy, just on the different front. Would it be Federation, would it be Republic - they’re agressors, adepts of chaos and destruction, who are trying to violate the world order, causeing suffering, destroying human lives and property by bringing freedom.

We are fighting for the Civilization here, to preserve what we have, to forge the future for our children; we are fighting against those who are bringing anarchy, dishonor, freedom, suffering and humiliation of decency of human nature. It is a fight for survival, for survival of both our people and Civilization itself, we are guarding it from the collapse. It is laudable he is fighting against Gallentean menace, since it simply can be way more ominous and dangerous than just wild tribes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.