On the Amarr-Minmatar Militia Treaty and Moral Corruption

Over the last two weeks, we have witnessed a morale collapse of the majority of the Amarrian supporter of the militia treaty.

Last week it was the shocking news that Dirt ‘n’ Glitter was folding. 44th Recon Company is a pale shadow of its former self. This morning, Siege Gold withdrew from the treaty. Yondu Confederation all but collapsed around 3 weeks ago. Team Amarrica is the only remaining Amarr entity of note that still supports this treaty.

Meanwhile, the Tribal Liberation Forces have pushed warzone control. Multiple systems teether on the brink of capture (Resbroko, Ofstold, Frerstorn, Lulm, Vard, Isbrabata, Arayar, Labapi, Sifilar, Oyeman, Lamaa) and many more are heavily contested.

Where is the leadership in the crusade? Where are the champions of Amarr? This treaty has corrupted the Faithfuls, sapped their will to fight.

It is clear that what this treaty actually accomplished was to hand Ushra’Khan the initiative on a gilded platter.

So I call upon Amarrian Vengeance. Open your eyes and look around. What has this treaty accomplished? Nothing good. None of your stated objectives have come to pass. All of your allies are falling down. Your good name and reputation is getting soiled and the enemies of the Empire are growing stronger by the day.

End this treaty.

9 Likes

I suppose so many either overestimated their love of plexing systems or underestimated how much of it they’d be called to do.

1 Like

In most respects events proceeded very much as they expected, we all judge people by our own standards. I assume those who committed to this farce expected others to attach the same import to it, despite its lack of payoff to any but a few.

1 Like

Only the highest authority has the power to sign any treaties with official enemies (I believe in your case it would be Her Majesty). Any separate treaties are not legal, they have no power and shall not be followed.
Those who follow these treaties disrespect the war of Her Majesty and the Empire itself, if not commit a direct treason.

Treat them accordingly.

1 Like

Those who follow these treaties disrespect the war of Her Majesty and the Empire itself, if not commit a direct treason.

Treat them accordingly.

A reasonable sentiment indeed. However, I arbor some hope that they will see the error of their way and make amend. It may or may not satisfy her Majesty or God, but I am a simple soldier and I would give them that chance.

1 Like

I believe that Lord Olacar xer Sarum, Private Secretary to His Grace the Lord Sarum stated as much, attempting to dissuade members of the crusade from conducting their appointed task is sedition and treason. Firing on them to prevent that task, rebellion and mutiny.

2 Likes

Working as intended? :wink:

4 Likes

Morale collapse?

I suppose they-…
:sunglasses:
…Lacked faith.

7 Likes

In an unofficial capacity Ushra Khan will now accept the surrender of all Amarr forces in the warzone. Expect to be treated in the same manner you treat our people.

o7

7 Likes

So, trying to blame something else because of the warzone push… have you tried defended it? Sorry bud but there is no one else to blame but yourselves.
o7

1 Like

In my unofficial capacity, as I don’t speak for PIE or the 24th IC, here’s my unofficial response: Walnuts!

2 Likes

So you totally would, but it’s illegal? >.>

1 Like

Walnuts aren’t illegal. They’re controlled. You can buy and eat walnuts, but there are some restrictions on bringing them around and importing and exporting them and such.

1 Like

Well, sure, I can! I’m not obedient to Amarr! :grin:

(And yes, I get your point, but… and I know this may shock some readers… I’m something of a smart-ass sometimes.)

You don’t say!

1 Like

We would be happy to accept your surrender in exchange for walnuts.

Forgive this Initiate attempting a less worthy reply than Paladin Daphiti’s, but, the offer of surrender I am sure will be given due consideration and filed under ‘T’.

I would be careful stepping on AVNG toes. When the treaty ends (can’t happen fast enough for some it seems) we all know who will be the spearhead of reclaiming the main systems.
It won’t be any of these people opposing the treaty that much I can tell you.

The thread was pretty much over with the first reply in my opinion.

1 Like

0.0% of the total damage on that Dreadnought. You appear to have a talent for fiction yourself to claim credit for it.

2 Likes