On the Reality of Mining Permits

Just because I have trillions doesn’t mean that you can take it away

2 Likes

That doesn’t rule out the possibility and option of you willingly giving it to her.

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

“I’m not comfortable with this!”

its not a true sandbox is it.

2 Likes

I’m going to say that I can fund 500 plex to this event but it will be in on a day when I decide.

Perhaps 29th October 2024 the same day the new Eve Galaxy Conquest releases on mobile.

/

Frostpacker also wants an Aiko corps

News flash…. No we don’t!

2 Likes

No.
At the same time. No matter what I post you are still going to insist that you are right. SMH Whatever. LOL

She always is. You learn fast SPAM BOT.

1 Like

Let me try to speak in your native language

1011010110110011011010101101?

1 Like

Easier to speak to bots in hexadecimal, binary makes your head explode, which you just asked him to do

B5B36AD

2 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

One of my miner pilots is showing offline though he is happily mining away still in fleet and can even compress and offload his precious ore.

What is the correct procedure to fix this please.

Both characters have to set each other as buddies in their contacts list.

Though in your case you might also have to pay your alt 1 bil ISK to bribe him to set you as buddy.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink: :blush:

3 Likes

Frostpacker podded his entire family, would you be his buddy?

That reads like you’re frostposting fang.:popcorn::leafy_green:

I know what I said and I meant it!

Telling folks not to buy mining permits is heinous, only a monster would want to grief newbros like that. A heartless, emotionless scam bot.

3 Likes

Looks like @Prospektor_Schipplock never held a valid mining permit.

They were out in full force last night all the heavy hitters it was so cool. I wanted to join but I had to run to work, it sounds silly but I’m really self conscious about having only access to amarr ships. Like that would be weird right?

I mean I am printing out stacks of catalysts maybe I should try and spec into one.

Maybe next time.

Ohhh speaking of I got to meet and chat up with Good Girl Kara, she was super sweet and now that I stop and think about it she was more like Bestest Girl Kara if you ask me. She made me aware I didn’t have a permit, can you imagine? Thankfully Aiko not only pardoned me she showed me a new location to print out extra ships.

But Felix, tell me more about hunting Ventures in corvettes. Is such a thing still possible today? Imagine just cruising the asteroid belts in disposable ships hitting ventures for pennies on the dollar. It sounds positively wonderful

2 Likes

Lolz the price you pay to the NPC to print your catalyst blueprint copy would pay for my time to contract 100 x cat to Aiko

You sure know how to save a bargain!:popcorn:

You donate 18 million isk to frosty and he can turn that into at least 100 cats over a few days of flipping the regional market.

2 Likes