On the Reality of Mining Permits

my gosh told me: if they want to do it, they can do it!

So true! You can’t make yourself immune to PvP; you can only build up a deterrence.

I play both sides…which to me is the most enjoyable way to play Eve. I am both predator and potential prey. Only this week I hauled almost 1bn of stuff to Jita. Ironically, whilst sitting outside Jita at the same time zapping suspects. Multiboxing both predator and prey. Even as predator there are bigger fish for whom I could be prey. This is why I love Eve.

2 Likes

shave your armpits

Now if you want a laugh , watch anti gankers gank themselves

4 Likes

Where do you mine?

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I find this all terribly confusing. How can one issue a permit to mine when you do not own the rocks? I am fine with folks duping morons into wasting isk on these things so I guess my concern is over semantics: We are in reality talking about something akin to a “protection” racket.

Why does it seem no one calls it what it is?

They do, Old Soul, and it makes not the slightest difference to the outcome!

I own the rocks, James gave them to me.

4 Likes

HAHA, You can lie to yourself but you cannot lie to me.

I own Highsec, and most of lowsec.

2 Likes

That’s nice dear.

She does.

Stealing her rocks without a mining permit is a criminal offense

2 Likes

My favorite part is the punishment part.

I like it when they rage at me on the comm, and I calmly explained how I dunked them with just turrets in a pink ship flying at a max speed of 300km.

3 Likes

2 Likes

best skin in EVE!

2 Likes

Hello old CODE friends. :wink:

Good to see you’re still keeping Eve exciting and miners on their toes!

5 Likes

I have the “Thousand Yard Stare”. I’m glad you’re enjoying the game!

It’s next to impossible to explain to a newer player actually how hard the game used to be when your main opponents were other humans.

But what would be the point of that when I would rather kill a thousand of the null blks? Both are just as harmful to the game.

You aren’t good enough for that. You need to start small and simple. Just get one Venture, and then we can talk about your future.

1 Like

1 Like