Once again over doing it?

If i am a troll,then what are you, stalking every single post of me?

Well they can check my post history and what they will find is someone that STANDS to his opinion despite all the flames and lies shouted over him…

The bittervets simply want standstill.what I want is progress…so yes…choose your side y’all…

2 Likes

Erm…no?

PvP is everywhere in those “seperated” areas…and that is anything else but seperated…

1 Like

maybe a game without any player interaction is more to your liking then.

1 Like

I think Traco wants to play Hello Kitty Online just too shy to admit it. :smile:

3 Likes

And I think YOU are an idiot if you think the 2003 standstill will help anybody…Adjust the game to 2019 and stop crying and whining about what is wanted from the market…

You can have your PvP…everywhere…just not in high…

And i don’t care what “explanations” you dig out why this is not possible or that is the end of eve…you are wrong and i am right and simply the fact someone like you denies everything i say is proof enough for that…

Only stepping forward into 2019 will help this game,not backwards pointed thinking…

1 Like

I see I hit a nerve there and based on your posts my assessment is true, you want Hello Kitty Online. :slight_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Well surprise this game is not Hello Kitty and never meant to be, and if that means the end of the game then it is a much better fate for it than dumbing down to the lowest common denominator, twisting it into an abomination of its former self just to pretend it is still alive.

Nobody asked you to come here and “save” the game, you are a self appointed “savior” nobody asked for, you are not welcome here, as evidenced by the responses you get, and that is for a reason. Think about it.

Though I am aware you are a zealot blinded by his own mindset so even if you recognize this you will reject it and keep on foaming your salt all over the place while having read only mode active in hopes repeating your nonsense the ten thousandth time will somehow make it real.

The fact still is EVE is meant to be a PvP everywhere game on purpose. The game does not need saving, especially if it means twisting it beyond recognition. There are far worse things than death. Nobody asked for your help and based on the replies you get it is evident you and your ideas are not welcome here.

2 Likes

You meean… 64-bit? :smiley: That’s more like a political statement and can be anything, what is adjusting to 2019?

1 Like

Hey! Only Elena has the right to name anybody a stalker.

2 Likes

Maybe…:slight_smile:
But it’s a common strategy for some people stepping on the nerves of a poster of an unwanted(by them) opinion so that they give up and quit frustrated…:slight_smile:

The only problem,and the main reason why those people hate me with a rightful rage is that this tactic bounces off me like a rubber ball from a concrete wall :slight_smile:
And THIS is what they dislike most…it confuses those people…so the trollhammer is tried…which also does not work …

So what to do left?

Well give it up yourself and quit people for I will NOT go anywhere and i will continue to state my opinion if you like it or not…simply because MY vision of the game is working,yours,obviously regarding to the player loss the game witnesses,not…

So give it up and embrace a coming 2019 eve with a pvp ban in high and even more casual surprises…

Don’t like it?

Not your eve anymore?

Well there -----> is the door…

2 Likes

I suggested long ago to Devs War decing should include skills not king of the castle citadel bashing

Examples

Incorporate missions into war decing - war chest LP do missions for x agent get war LP earn enough cash in for support LIKE npc miners, attack npc miner in belt support come to rescue depending on LP used = support team numbers strength. We have LP for missions and faction wars wouldn’t be hard to make for War Support. So it cant be farmed have the support have no rewards or drops.

Skills - make new skills for wars - Espionage you can run locator agent to find location of war target{only} and depending on skill know what there in(ship) ONLY character in war decing corp/alliance can run this agent so no neutral characters can run locations. Counter Espionage depending on skill level you get notification a location was done on you skill = time of notification.

incorporate other skills which can do other things with a counter equivalent skill.

If you want to leave a war deced corp/alliance it should cost you % of original war fee.

I could go on and on I have other ideas about wars, wars can have content and rewards if ccp just sat down and talked to others, wars shouldn’t be about decing 1000 corps cause you can it should be about content and there SHOULD be backup for small 3 man corps.

well that will do for now I’ll add more later

1 Like

Removed a large number of off topic posts. Keep it on topic please. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.