One Final Ride into the Breach CSM Vily 16

Thank you for the clarity, and also confirming that you were involved with the leadership at this time. It just befuddles me as to why you would work so diligently on alienating such a large group of players using a base of reasoning comprised of alleged wrongdoing or nefarious actions while you, yourself, were involved with the decision makers during this tainted historical blip of Goonswarm. Shouldn’t a CSM be upfront about any negative affiliations they were a part of, especially if that same CSM member uses it regularly as a beacon for conjuring more disdain against a group? I understand that you, as you allege, had no control over CI but wouldn’t that be the same, using an analogy here, as claiming Enron’s COO had nothing to do with their CFO’s actions? As a CSM I feel as though you should not want to kill off any particular group, yet your rhetoric seems to claim otherwise. What are your thoughts about CSM members sharing the opinions that large % of the playerbase should be eradicated from the game?

8 Likes

Sounds incredibly narcissistic

2 Likes

I don’t see progodlegend’s endorsement, so I have no plans of voting for you. Rules are rules.

1 Like

fair enough my man,

there is invariably a fine line between confidence and conceit.

1 Like

As a Null-sec inhabitant, I would never vote for anyone who helped Blue most of Null-sec to attack the Imperium. Gathering most of Null-sec to attack one Coalition seems like a very weak option. That is not the leader I would be looking for. I would not trust anything you say by the decisions you have made in the past. Actions speak louder than words, and in my opinion someone like you has nothing to offer as CSM and is bad for Eve.

Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Okay, I had to look up the definition of prosector, and I’m a serious words nerd.

It turns out that a Prosector is “a person who dissects dead bodies for examination or anatomical demonstration”.

I happen to believe that Vily was aiming for ‘prosecutor’, but unless he’s hauling goons up on charges under Texas Space Bird Law, he missed that too.

Seriously, dude, the words you use matter.

3 Likes

A huge figure in the Eve community definitely should be a part of CSM.

this insanely long effort post pushed me towards supporting you then i actually read the whole ass thing and now i have no opinion whatsoever…am not a politics person :expressionless:

Do you intend to continue your coalition to harass and dictate the game-play of a large group of players as you currently are?

against the imperium? With everything i’ve got

1 Like

If you could change 3 things in EVE, what would they be?

I’m not your bud, pal!

So, let’s just give this the appropriate levels of clarity:

FTFY.

I started off just getting peeved at the way you’d inconsistently capitalize ‘I’. I mean, look at this, man:

Sure, you said ‘well written part ends’ (which, you know, is itself poorly-written, as ‘well-written’ should be hyphenated), but you are literally putting this in with an interface that has built-in spellcheck. When you put this in, the machine was telling you ‘those lower-case i’s are wrong, dude’.

So, you know, that irked me. Because I hate lazy, shoddy workmanship when people are writing things. But even more, I hate lazy, shoddy, low-effort crap from people who are asking me to believe they will be industrious, pay attention to detail, and put in the level of effort that a position like the CSM deserves.

1. Seriously, Vily, this is not a thing you want to claim. This means you’re claiming to have been dissecting TEST’s corpse for the last six years. WTF, man?
2. I originally didn’t have the ‘u’ in here, but I was reminded that you’re Canadian, so it should be the British spelling. Though I don’t remember whether you insist on e-honor or e-honour, so you might tend toward American spelling. YMMV
3. Also, CCP uses ‘EVE’, with all capital letters, so it kinda seems like if you want us to believe you pay attention to detail, that’s a place where you’d get the details right. I dunno, maybe it’s just me that wants competent CSMs…

2 Likes

I endorse Vily

1 Like

I do not endorse your endorsement.

1 Like

I’m sure we’re all shocked. What’s next? Will Mittens endorse his own Chief of Staff?!? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

o7

Greetings Vily sadly you could answer on TQ

I am Raifaisen and i contact you, since you are a CSM member and the rest of your Alliance doesnt give a crap.(your diplos told me they dont care about your bots!!!) Your renting Alliance Living Breathing Fuel Blocks is host of a lot of botting corps like People Deny Super , Federal Armed Force 01 and a bunch more that are all botting in the Region of Omist. I think we need to do more then only wait for ccp to ban them (with they do really often). If everyone denies botting corps acces to sov space they wont be as present. I hope you are intrested in this, and can start fight against botting =).

Since you wanna go for CSM i want to know your opinion on that topic

Greetings Raifaisen

2 Likes

still intrested !"

I get mails at least 1 a week of all the Test Bots being banned in Omist. Idk guys. You need ISK? Should we do a fundraising to stop your need of bots?

Any way you think we can solve this? Your alliance diplos dont seem to care at all judigng by their repsonses.

1 Like

Are you still interested in ending the scourge of botting corps? Or are you willing to remain complicit?

2 Likes