One Small Change Would Reap Windfall Profits šŸ“ˆ

I would buy every ā€œpackā€ in The Store if I could redeem the items to my hanger. I can only use so many MTCā€™s and most of the Skinsā„¢ are for ships I donā€™t fly. Another variation that would help (IMO) would be to let users choose their Skinsā„¢ at checkout.

WINTER FESTIVAL PACK

Prove me wrongā€¦

1 Like

The MTC would definitely be nice to do something with (mine will probably end up sitting there for a long time).

1 Like

It would crash the in-game economy.

I donā€™t agree. What are you basing this on?

Beats me. :rofl: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Probably idk. There is a reason why CCP has it like this.

1 Like

Anything that removes the ludicrous prices of many skins would be more than welcome.

2 Likes

They give you skins youā€™re never going to use because they want to minimize the value you get. If they let you choose the skins, you would pick skins for ships you use and be happy. Here, you get a random assortment of ship skins, and if you want a skin for particular ship, you have to buy it at a premium price.

Same reason itā€™s 23 days and not 30, same reason itā€™s 400 plex and not 500, same reason thereā€™s a useless MCT in there.

They make bundles full of stuff, but not the good stuff. Short-changing. Typical predatory monetization.

Shouldnā€™t expect anything less than that after they increased the sub price to 20$

They want immediate profits at the expense of newer players that donā€™t know anything better. They know player retention is abysmal, so they hike the entry price. So instead of a newbro dropping 15$ once (old sub price) and never playing again, they drop 20$, or buy this pack and drop 24$. Looks great when shown to investors. Players are just numbers to be milked.

3 Likes

Not all of their changes have been bad. Itā€™s a work in progress.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.