"Only thing that's pussy here is the contact list on my Neocom."

“Those enlisted with the Guristas are…A little more rowdy then I expected. Admittedly it’s a little daunting to talk in front of a small audience of them, but to show them fear is to show them weakness - weakness that neither they or the Winds will look at with any respect. If I want them to listen to what I have to say, then I must stand before them with my head held high. Show them that I’m not some outsider, but one of them.”

• Suha Raibuya.

“Only thing that’s pussy here is the contact list on my Neocom.”

September 16th YC 121

N5Y-4N VII - Moon 20 - Guristas Logistic Support, Windchime shrine.

“-What I ask of you all is not to be some champion for the winds, or attribute your actions to the will of the divine. Such things are for the zealot Amarrians who use their religion to justify their hideous actions, to establish this condescending superiority complex they have all over New Eden.”

“…”

“What I ask of you all, is to understand your place in the Maker’s universe, that none of you are special because you were born from this bloodline, or raised on this planet, that none of you have some pre-written prophecy to fulfill, and no personal relationship with any spirit other than your ancestors. Do not kneel and pray to the winds to take care of your problems as that is a sign of weakness, weakness that will sooner earn the ire of the divine than their favor. If you must reach out past this physical realm, whether it be for guidance or inspiration, do so towards you ancestors. As they will be the only ones that will genuinely care about your future and survival.”

“…?”

“You! Question?”

“Yeah um…What if they ■■■■■■■ hate your guts?”

“You assume your ancestors frown upon you? Why?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I built a career killing and stealing from the Caldari State?”

“So you think they disapprove of your trade? Disapprove of you liberating assets from the State and slaying a few of their troops or crewmen? That’s what the State itself wants you to think, that if you so much as lay a finger on them then your ancestors will be outraged. This is how they use Wayism to control people to be obedient, to keep them in line and scare them from standing up against them. In reality, why should any of our ancestors care if we attack the State? Or the Federation, Republic or Empire for that matter! They’re all man-made governments in the end, all bureaucratic machines that have conditioned their population into thinking they’re something more than the lies they are. The spirits of our ancestors reside in a realm that has none of these fictitious boundaries imagined by the Empires, no semblance of race or human made laws. They now see the universe from a true perspective, an enlightened perspective free from the control of human beings that want power and obedience over others. Does that answer your question?”

“Um…Wait, so are you saying it’s okay for me to attack the State and steal their ■■■■?”

“Why not? If these mega corporations aren’t prepared to defend their assets, then they are forfeit. To the victor go the spoils.”

“Groovy! Just wanted clarification on that.”

“Glad I could make things more clearer.”

“…Uh, over here?”

“Yes you! Front row! You also have a question?”

“Yeah, I’m not Caldari so I’m having difficulties understanding where I fit in with this. I ain’t got any ancestors from Caldari Prime or an-”

“Who said they had to be from Caldari Prime?”

“Well that’s where this all comes from, right?”

“Teachings originate from that world, yes. What you need to keep in mind however is that for generations people on that world only knew of this one planet…This…SINGULAR planet out of THOUSANDS left behind by the Maker. The world the Minmatar come from, the Gallente, Jin-Mei, Achurian, Mannar, Amarr and so forth! All of these worlds were created by the same source, by the same Maker and all of them are under the maintenance of the Winds. Where your bloodline originates from is of no matter, as all locations exist equally in our universe. No place is unholy, nor is any location left untouched by the divine.”

“Well isn’t that just great! Next you’re gonna say we should all hold hands and sing a song together?”

“Hold hands and sing a song only if you want to…Will I demand everyone get along to do that? No, I’m merely stating that no one ethnicity is inherently special or superior, such nonsense is what the Amarrians preach or the State uses in its nationalistic dribble. You are all equally worthless - yet all possess the same potential to be great. If you do not see the person beside you as a friend, then see them as a competitor, see them as someone to be better than. When it comes to that? Whatever breed of human you are is irrelevant.”

“-Ayo! Over here in the back? Yeah, this is all sounds great and heartwarming, but how about you cut to the chase and get to the point where you start asking for donations n’ ■■■■. Because I know that’s coming.”

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah, get to the point where you bring around the collection plate or whatever the ■■■■, so you can rob of us of our money in exchange for your fake ass religion.”

“…Lemme ask this first, why come here with this mindset? Why come to this shrine with such hostility and distrust?”

“First off ■■■■■, this ain’t a “shrine”, it’s some god damn over priced office space in a station with recycled air that you rented out that will probably be vacated later for some Capsuleer fucks to move into. Secondly, I’m “hostile” because all this religion and spirituality is fedoshit just to manipulate people, how the ■■■■ do I know you ain’t any different than that Amarrian preacher three levels down that is in dire need of a colonoscopy to get rid of all the ■■■■ he’s full of. As for why I’m here? Just so I can see what’s being peddled this time to trick people.”

“I…Understand where you are coming from eh…What’s your name?”

“My name is “fixin’ to smack a hoe for asking me dumb questions.”, pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“Can I shorten that to “Smack-a-hoe” please?”

“…”

“Right, Mr.Smack-a-hoe…I understand that I am come here with a pitch as cold as Cold Wind itself, in face of so many more dominant and established spiritual faith. And many of these spiritualities come with some baggage, some caveat and manipulative factor that will mold followers to act and behave a certain way. I assure you, that I don’t desire anything you have or really have any concern for what it is you do already…All I desire is to open your perspective on the universe itself, to see that it is not the rigid bureaucratically controlled dystopia that humanity has unfortunately made it appear as, but rather a sandbox for those that have liberated their minds to explore without restraint.”

“And I need your ■■■■■■■ rhetoric to tell me that, WHY exactly?”

“Well I’d argu-”

“Hey yo Alaku! Could you just shut your ass up and let the lady talk? I’m sorry about that darling, please continue as you were.”

“Yo-Yo-Yo hold the ■■■■ up, who was that? Who the ■■■■ was that? Sounded like some little ■■■■■ named Ruuta!”

“Yeah it was me, what’s good fam?”

“What’s good is the quality of the leather of these boots I’m wearing right now, perfect for stomping your ■■■■■-ass in if you’re looking to test them.”

“Please Alaku, you’re too pussy to come over here and try that ■■■■.”

“Only thing that’s pussy here is the contact list on my Neocom, ■■■■■■■■■■■■. I got you and whatever fedoshit deity you worship on speed dial.”

“■■■■, if you trying to get sum’ , what’s cracking?”

“You got hands of someone that’s ■■■■■-made, you don’t put no fear in my heart bruh.”

“I’ll show you how I get down, what’s up with it?”

“OKAY THAT’S ENOUGH!”

“…”

“…”

"You two wanna fight? Then ■■■■■■■ fight! Don’t stand here in this shrine and make a scene, because neither of you look “tough” or “badass” as a result. You both look like two wimp bitches that only want to bark bravado at each other! I’m here trying to enlighten those that came here today, while you two are starting a damn sideshow. So please, either start throwing hands or shut that ■■■■ up because no one here has time for it, okay?!

“…You know what Ruuta? This ■■■■ ain’t even worth it.”

“Yeah whatever man, I came here to listen anyway.”

“Thank you, you two…Now does anyone else have any questions? Any questions at all to get us back on track? Please, the floor is open for anyone to speak.”

“…?”

“Yes…you in the back.”

“Yeah, so uh…Hehe, I’m…Pretty fuckin’ high right right now, not gonna lie - but uhhhh…■■■■, I’m sorry I completely forgot what I was gonna ask.”

“That’s…Fine. Anyone else have a question?”

“Wait-wait, I remember! I remember now…Who the ■■■■ are you again?”

“Bahahaha! Veito! You stupid ass motherfcuker! Hahahaha! Ohhh ■■■■, my sides!”

“Rame I’m dead serious man, I don’t know who this ■■■■■ is or how even I got here. My head has been in Abyssal space for the past three hours.”

“…My name is Suha Raibuya, should my name mean something? No, I’m no-one special. I’m not some chosen speaker for the divine or some prophesied savior…Who I am is someone that wants to speak out about the perverse teachings of Wayism that the Caldari State had propagated for generations. Filling their people’s heads with coddling garbage that the Winds will protect them. That the Winds would somehow give the State some unfair advantage over every other nation…That they’re somehow “Special” and have the divine’s love unconditionally. This is rhetoric that weakens people, weakens them spiritual and physical. The Maker’s universe is about survival of the fittest - NOT - Survival of the Caldari. As such, I present myself here in hope that I can challenge the State’s teaching and liberate from the spirituality from their corporate control. Does that answer your question?”

“…I’m sorry, I ■■■■■■■ spaced out again. That Moist Aqua I popped got me ■■■■■■ up.”

“Holy ■■■■ Veito! You are just tripping the ■■■■ out bro! Haha!”

“Ugh…Anyone else have a question?”

5 Likes

Humorous , descriptive , and well - crafted dialogue ---- At least , according to my tastes.

1 Like

Thank you @Cassie_Bourschied! If you liked this one, i got other work in a similar format you can check out

“You gonna eat that?”
“As fast as humanely possible”
“Things could’ve been different.”
“This is all getting silly and confusing now”
“…So it’s a tantrum room?”

Well worth the read, much thanks for crafting the mood. made me chuckle a few times, not at all what I had expected.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.