Open Bounty On Partially Corrupted Cryschips

Open source? The word from the shadows seems to indicate Arataka’s operations have been far from Open Source by any means other than public perception.

This begs a question in and of itself.

As does this.

Suffice it to say, a number of disagreements on research and humanitarian aide protocols and methods, and we’ll leave it there.

Also with the discovery of more unique Cryschips, the bounty is being increased to 100m per fragment

Ahhhh, now that sounds more like Arataka.

More unique? Interesting. Pointing to more of these Aptitude test leaks, or something else?

It seems to be a planned shipping report from Chemal.

The Electronic Warfare tech corp in the Federation?

1 Like

They have divisions for Electronic Warfare, Cloning Technology, FTL Comms, and I believe a civilian ship construction division as well… and several others I can’t name immediately

Where is the publicly available repository of fragment data? Perhaps a capture of the fragment itself for review?

Intaki Bank?

Very interesting.

I see Chemal Tech also has Research facilities in Vashkah and Ravarin. Domain is quite a ways away, but Sinq is relatively close. Although it seems there may be a common corridor among them regardless.

I’ve forgotten to underline the route plotted was the fastest one connecting points A and B. Actual route may vary from that

Here is other possible route going through more secure systems.

Computed from the first route after adding systems

• FD-MLJ
  • PF-346
  • Orvolle
  • Mesybier

and then

• Heydieles
  • Old Man Star

to avoidance list and opting for safest route.

A day later then the community effort i got the last fragment with the desto on it

Contract is up in any case

As of the current moment, the cryschip bounties are now closed.

took you forever to said tho

I do apologize for the delay, however things other than these boards required my attention.

all currently made contracts listed before the time of closure are being and honored, due to the delay in the posting of the bounty close out

No problem, glad to have helped for the event.